31- don't get too stress oppa

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YAAAAAAAAHHHH...ANA..DUIZHANG WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?”Lay shouts on top of his lung.

You heard someone’s screaming. You and Kris finally awake,didn’t realize that they’re cuddling each other in the bed with messy hair,and also messy clothes.

You and Kris were glanced each other and smiling each other.”ehem”Lay fake coughing to get both of your attention.

“omo..Yi-Yi-Yixing op-op-oppa.”you stuttered then you immediately get up from the bed while Kris still sitting on the edge of the bed,crossed his leg and yawning repeatedly.

“Lay what are you doing here?”he asked Lay coolly.”me?what am i doing here?it’s you,what are you doing here in the same bed with my cousin?”Lay scolded him. Tao was rested in an armchair in the room while the girls:Ahra,Taeyeon,Sulli,Tiffany and Amber were standing in the doorway.

“it’s normal for a couple,Lay,can you just trust me?im not doing anything bad to her.”Kris still yawning uncontrollably.

 

“okay..if you’re not doing anything bad to her,would you mind to explain me what are you guys doing in the same bed cuddling each other?”Lay’s clenched his fists,ready for punch his duizhangs flawless face.

“we’re just make out,nothing less nothing more.”Kris smirk and after that he showed his famous face to Lay.

“Y-Yixing oppa..calm down,it’s..” “SHUT UP!!”he scream to you,his face is red in anger. You’re not giving up yet.”oppa..i love Kris and he loves me,we’re boyfriend girlfriend now,he has the rights to-t-touch me.”you stuttered.

 

Tao look at them and realized it’s gonna turns worst,’duizhang and Lay ge might gonna explode and start to punch each other.’ But he can’t do anything since Lay and you is a family so it means that this is a family bussiness,he can’t do anything,if  it broke into punch party then he’ll throw himself in the middle of them.  

The girls in the  doorway couldn’t help anything either. They’re too scared.

“i think we should get outta here”Amber suggest the other,they all nodded and walk outside the hotel room.

“your not coming?”Ahra asked Tao.”no..im watching them,im afraid if it’s gonna turn worse.”Ahra nodded and then left.

 

And  after some talk,finally Lay let it go, they laughter finally eased the tension in the air.

Kris stood up from the bed and lay his hands to Lay’s shoulder.”Lay,my dearest bestfriend,my bestest dance tutor,i love Ana,and i won’t do anything to her that would make both of us regret in the future,you have to trust.me”

 

Lay just smile and give Kris friendly hugs. You sigh in relieve and sat in the edge of the bed. Then Hannah entered the room with Kai,their hands intertwined sticking like a glue.

“omooo..Hannah and Kai oppa?”you pointed to them.

Lay narrowed his eyes to Kai sending death glare to him,Kai smile faded away.”yaaahh...Kim Jongin,hands off of my cousin!”

 

“Kai,Hannah,are you guys together now?”Tao tried to confronting Lay.

“Shut up maknae..you’ll just make th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter