Party Part III: Star(s) Wars

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BANG

 

BANG

 

the sound of gunfire echoing in the ballroom.

 

Everybody start to panic and ran in all directions.

“what the is going on here”you shouts,but your voice drowned by the shouts of the guests.

Kris tightened his grip on your right hand while Lay in your left hand.

 

BANG

 

“EVERYBODY FREEZE!!!!”

 

“ohh ..not again”you,Lay and Kris cursed in unison.

 

“this is a robbery,don’t dare to call the police,if any of you have a guts to call them,we won’t hestitate to shoot you”the robber pointed his gun to the guests.

“don’t just stood and stare us like that,everybody squatted down!”the robber commanded.

 

All the guests,your family and friends squatted down their table.

The robbers wearing black long black sweater,black long pants ,black gloves and black mask. There are at least 14 robbers in the room.

Then you look at your parents who squatted down 3 tables from your table. they all looks terrified.

 

“Kris this isn’t a prank is it?”you asked Kris.

“of course not,oh my god how can i do this to my mom big time?”

Lay sit on the carpeted floor and sigh”those motherers are ruining our moms big event”

“we gotta do someting”you tapped your chin.

Kris doesn’t feel okay about your plan at all.”babe..you could have yourself killed,they have guns on their hands for sake!”

Lay was agree with Kris”he’s right,just wait for the police,Ana”

 

You rolled your eyes”if we’re not doing this our moms hardwork will gone,stolen by those robbers”

You took a glance to the parents and back to the boys”look,i know it sounds crazy but-“you was cut by the robbers

 

“i need Mrs.Ahn to come here to open these glass boxes”

Then one of the robbers come to your mom direction. You instinctily stood up from yor place. Everybody looka at your direction with shock in their eyes. “Ana waht the are you doing?”Kris hissed and try to pull you back to sit on the carpeted floor. “no..”you let go of his hands.

 

“take me instead”you said to the robber. “and you are?”he asked.

“im her daughter,just let me do it,my mom isn’t in her good condition”you said as your eyes look at your parents.

“Ana..what are you doing?”your dad hissed.

“i’ll be fine dad,i just gonna open the glass boxes”you smile to your dad with michevous tone  in your voice.

 

Your dad really know what your gonna up to,your gonna risk your life for the jewelries. “oh no...” your dad whisper

“what is it Jae?”his sister ask him. “noona..i think she’s gonna do something that might harm her”

“oh my baby..”your mom cry on your dad’s hug.

 

“okay..you seem so harmless little girl”the robber gesture you to come closer to the boxes.

 

You sigh and look at to the robber with bored expression”look sir,this is just a simple task,why don’t you just do it yourself?”you crossed your hands to your chest

“what?are try to command me short thing?”one of the robber scream at your face. the robbers seem upset.

 

“oh no...”EXO boys,and Ahra said in unison. They know what will happen if someone that she barely know or she don’t know at all insult her with called her short.

 

“it’ll turns bad..really bad”Kris

 

you felt your body stiffens”what?did you just call me..short?”you gritted your teeth.

The robber laugh”yeah..problem?”he said in mocking tone.

“hell to the yeah Mister and you know what?”you walk closer to the robber like a predator ready to pounce its prey.

“nobody can stand after they call me short,they end up in hospital..really in bad state.”then you ripped off the tail(the long part of your dress) of your dress and now you wearing a super mini dress,fortunat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter