call me oppa

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

you thought that Kris was just kiddinng with his words about the marriage after you graduated from high school. But after he declare the marriage plan he went straight to your dad’s office at Seoul and discussed the marriage plan. At first you thought that Kris went to SM building but he was went to your dad’s office. He told you after he go back from your dad’s office.when he told you that you were in the middle of supper with Lay. You choked your super spicy ramyun when you heard that your dad is agree with Kris plan. The pain was unbearable,you coughing uncontrollably and shed a lot of tears.

“are*cough* y*cough* ou *cough*cra*cough*zy?” (are you crazy). You said in the middle of choking. Lay almost choke too but he can still manage.

Kris was joined you and Lay at the dining table. Kris gave you a glass of water to decreasing your pain in your burning throat,while Lay was wipping your sweats and your tears with his shirt,because unfortunately the dorm was run outta tissue.

“aishh..Kris,why are you always rushing things?”Lay scolded him “she still needs to continue her study at university,do you  forget what we’ve been discussed on the airplane when we head back to Seoul from Manila?”

Kris wrapped his arm around your waist and sighed “i decided to forget that” he sighed again “sorry”he mumbled

You already recovered from choking.”Kris,i have to study,and if im marry you, i don’t think i’m able to take care of you like a wife should  do to her husband,i mean like helping you pack your things for your concert or schedule across South Korea,or..-“Kris cut you “i’m sorry babe,that’s final. I trust you to be my wife,and don’t worry i can manage my own luggage,i promise that i won’t complain anything if that’s about your college assignments,projects,papers,et cetera”

Lay sighed,he look at both of you and drink his water. Deep inside your heart,it was really okay to get married with him after graduation,but here’s the thing..”but i’m not ready to being a mom in such a young age,Kris”you look down at your bare foot under the table while muttered those words. Lay was shocked to hear that and he spit out his drink to you.

“aishh..Yixing ooppa you’re so gross” you said as your hand wiping on your side where Lay drink was spread widely on your left side

 

Kris chuckled”aigoo..i’m sure you’re gonna be a good mother and you will take care both of us”he pinched your cheeks,while you and Lay just stare at him dumbfounded.

 

You and Lay saw Kris like he was on his own world after uttering those words,now he’s smiling to himself like an idiot.

Lay whisper to you “he really wants a baby,i knew it”

“oh my god!!i’m doom”you whisper back.

 

_-_-_-_-_

 

Lay was sitting alongside the window  in a cafe alone,sipping his coffe while crossing his legs. Many thoughts were across his mind,from EXO schedules,and your wedding in 4 months. At first he thinks that Kris is crazy for advanced the wedding,but after he heard his true reason from Kris mouth he finally agree.

 

Flashback~~

 

Lay grab him by his collar.

“why did you  do that to her?”he hissed.

Kris scoffed and shoved his hands away from his collar”what?”

“it’s my cousin,Kris!!why you want marry her before she graduated from college?!”

 

Kris sit on the edge of his be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter