Party Part I: Engaged

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the big day for your mom,aunt,and your soon to be mother in law. Yesterday was a hectic day for you the girls,you guys were busy picking the long dress,but one dress was caught your attention.

 

Now you and the girls already inside the car while EXO were using the different car.

“Ana..your mom will definetely kill you tonight”Ahra look at you from head to toe.

“what??im still wearing the long dress like she asked yesterday.”you defend yourself

Hannah flicked your head”yah babo,but not the kind of long dress like this”

You rubbed your temple”ouch,it hurts” “but..whatever,what’s done is done”you laugh,Ahra just shook her head disbelief.

After 15 minutes you girls arrived in the Hyatt Hotel. You all look dashing in that dress,but only your dress was caught more attention.

When you entered the ballroom red carpet,many paparazzi took your pictures.

  

 

  

 

   

“and we can look on the red carpet there are three goddesess..but ooooh who’s wearing that black y dress?....oh she’s Ahn Naraa,daughter of Rizka Ahn and Ahn Jaehyun and also a niece of Zhang Jinsoo and Zhang Junli which is means she’s EXO-M Zhang Yixing or we all know as Lay cousin and so the girl in purple dress,she’s Hannah Tupino ,daughter of Jaehee Tupino and Fransisco Tupino,and last Choi Ahra daughter of Choi Ahreum and Choi Ilwoo the owner of the famous Choi Company.”

 

When you entered the main room,you can see many of the moms masterpiece were displayed in the glass box.

 

“let’s go find the boys”you suggest them. And they all nodded.you spotted Shinee,Super Junior,SNSD,F(X),Kangta,Boa but not just the SM Family but also many stars from another management,there are 2PM,Sistar,Big Bang,2NE1,BAP and Infinite and oh you also spotted Wonder Girls.

Then you spotted 12 angels in disguise with black tuxedo

 

When you Ahra and Hannah walking towards their direction,Sehun saw you “oh.my.god,Kris hyung Lay Hyung you better see who’s coming to our direction.” 12 pairs of eyes look at you.

 

“Ana?”Kris jaws dropped and also Lay. “what are you wearing?”Lay asked you.

You just grin widely”long dress?what else?”

“this is not a long dress,this is a semi long dress,oh my god your thigh”Kris

“you care?”you crossed your hands to your chest.”of course i do,why are you asking that?”he caressed your cheek

“just asking”you just rolled your eyes,you still a little bit mad at him about yesterday.

 

Kai and Tao didn’t do anything to their girlfriends because their dress seem normal.

Then your parents,The Wu’s come to you and Kris.

“oh my god Ana!”your mom gritted her teeth.”sorry mommy,i just can’t walk with long deathly dress with my killer high heels”you smile and kissed your mom and your dad cheeks.

“how about your wedding dress?they all long,and don’t think about picking this kind of dress for your wedding!”your mom scolding you. your dad and The Wu’s laughed.

“oh my god mom..i can practice”you assuring her.

“oh hello Mr and Mrs Wu”you bow at them.

Mrs Wu hugs you”aww my Ana,how’s you and Kris?still having the love quarrel?”The older chuckled.

“yeah kinda..she’s still mad at me”Kris pouting.

Your mom caress his cheek in motherly way”aigoo my poor Kris. Ana!you should make up with him”she send death glare at you.

“what mom?im your children not him”you puff your cheeks and crossing your hands to your chedt”and he was broke my favourite hello Kitty lamp by slam it to the ground,it scattered into pieces mom!!in.to pie.ces”

You still bickering with Kris in front of you and his parents,the parents just laughed to you and Kris childish behavior.

 

Now you and the rest of guests sitting for listening what the MC says.

“good night ladies and gentlemen,as we all know,tonight is a night of the celebration party for a new brand of Jewelry,Cassiopics,with the three inventor of Cassiopics,Rizka Ahn,Wu Xingcai and Zhang Jinsoo.” The MC says and the moms raise from their seats after the MC mention their names. Hundred of claps echoing in the ballroom.

“they been worked for world’s famous Jewerlry company such as Tiffany&Co, Mikimoto ,Bvlgari,Pomellato,Harry Winston,Graff,and Chow Tai Fook. And now they ready to stands of their own company and the three awesome ladies are ready to shake the world by their glamourous and fabulous Jewelry.”the guests clap their hands.

“i’m so proud o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter