15- Teasing,Convincing and Eavesdropping

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wu.Yi.Fan..”he sent death glares to Kris.

“o-oohh not again.”you and Kris and the rest of the boys said in unison.

Oh !! We’re both absolutely gonna pay for this. Crap..

“oppaaa..”you clinging into Lay’s arm try to doing aegyo on him. You don’t give a damn with all the shocked face to your sudden girly action,but they all know that you try to sace the day,you try to save yourself and also Kris.

“get away from me Ana,i have someone to get punch,my fist feels so itchy.”he tried to ignore your aegyo.

“oppaaa..don’t do that again.”you whinned like a little chiild swinging his hand back and forth and stomped your foot like a real girl.

You bring Lay to the couch annd sit,you rest your head in his chest and wrapped around your tiny hands around his waist.

“seriously,Ana why are you act like this?”he asked you without try to release your grip.

“i tried to save everyone from your wrath,i don’t wanna seeing smebody hurt because of me.”

“but he do that y move on you, i said to him to avoid skinships,but he doing worst.”

"oppaa..that was because of the music,if you were Kris i think you'll do the same like him,we were just following the rhytm,you said to me when we were a child that if we love dance,when we hear a music playing,whether it's fast or  slow,you will move your body following the rhytm of the music and try the best to blend with the rhytm of the music."

“and you’re the one who telling him that i can dance and singing,well he already heard my amazing voice,and now he wanna see my dance this time.”you added.

 

And finally you save the day!! Lay admit the fact that he’s the one who tells Kris about your skills,and it’s not Kris fault if he gets curious.

 

The 13 of you get back to the 1st floor. You and the others sit in the living room. And Kris take his seat beside you.

“thank you..”Kris whisper in your ear,it really makes you shivered.

“ahh plaese don’t mention that.”you try to be cool.

“hey Ana...whoaahh i never thought that you are a fabulous dancer.”Kai praised you and make you feels like flying to the seventh sky.

“thank you Kai oppa.”you smile widely to him.

“yes she is.”Kris wrapped around his hand to your shoulder. “we can be a dance partner.”Kris smile at you,this time is not the annoying smirk he gave to you.

Suddenly Lay were running from nowhere and jumped from the back of the couch that you and Kris were at and sit between you and Kris

 

“Duizhang..”Lay glared at Kris.

 

“hmm what?”Kris muttered with uninteresting tone,he already know what Lay’s gonna saying. face mode on.

“i know i know it’s ‘no skinship.”You rolled your eyes feels irritated with your crzy strict and master ing cousin.

"Yah!! why are you always defending him?"Lay  flicked his finger to your forehead.

"Yahh oppaaaa..!! it's because you're so annoying."you rubbed your forehead."Kris and i were trying to be a good friend,that's all aiiishhh!!"you added.

 

"Gosh Lay hyung,you're just her cousin,why are you acted like you're her older brother?"Sehun butted in.

"Yah Oh Sehun,as lo-"before Lay could finish his sentence Luhan cut him."as long as we related by blood it doesn't ever ing matter..yayaya we know that."he rolled his eyes."and Ana,you're so y when you move your body like that,can you do that again?"Luhan said with flirty tone and you knows his intention for teasing your cousin. then you grab Kris hand and walked to the center of the living room. Kris smirk to Lay

"Hey..hey..h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter