Jewelry designer?

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You bent down and grab the broken lamp.”you know what,Kris?”you look deep into his eyes.”SCREW THIS!!”you slammped the lamp,and after that you step back to the door.”i just wanna study,Kris... sorry I've ignored you for 4 days”with that you open the door and running outside the dorm.

 

Kris just stood at his spot,don’t know what he have to do. He felt guilty. Really guilty.

Lay come approaching him and throw a punch on his face. His lips bleeding. Tao and Suho tried to hold back the mad unicorn.

“Yah...do you still remember what i told you on the first day of your relationship with my cousin?”he said between the strong grip from Tao and Suho”i’ll break your bones if you broke her heart”

“she just want to study,you have to wait her to come back to the reality,because if it’s about study,exam,test or whatever the name is,she could become really focused on what is she doing,and she’ll come back when she thinks she ready”

“eventhough she’s really smart,it doesn’t mean she has no fear on the test”

 

Tao and Suho felt Lay softened in their grip.”let go,Tao,Suho,i promise im okay”Lay assured them. After they release the grip,Lay bent down to Kris who sitting on the wooden floor,winced,holding the bruise on his lip.

 

Lay patted his duizhangs shoulder”dude,im sorry..it’s just..-“Kris cut him”yeah i know,im sorry too”

 

You walking on the streets and singing a song

 

One minute is love and suddenly it’s like a battlefield

One word turns into a war

Why is it the smallest things that tear us down

....

I never meant to start a war

You know i’ll never wanna hurt you

Don’t even know we’re fighting for

....

you sighing..’am i too selfish?aish..Ana you still have three months until the freaking final test,just go back to your boyfriend,say sorry and then make up,and talking about the engagement’

‘right..engagement’you smile bitterly.

“aiiisssh..but he broke my favourite Hello Kitty table lamp!”

You're day dreaming that you're not so concerned with your step.

You bumped to a girl”aaack”you both winced in pain.

“im sorry im sorry” both of you bow and keep mumbling an apology over again.

You see the girls folder scattered around the side walk. You help her picking it up. You see the folder with Seoul University written on it.

“im sorry unnie”you smile at her and gave her the folders.

“thank you”she smile back. “hey,i think i’ve seen you somewhere”she said.

“really??where?”you asked her.

“i forgo-heyy..are you Lay opp,umm i mean EXO-M Lay cousin?i’ve seen your pictures on the internet”she winced.

You sigh”yeah..” ‘ugh..another fans’

The girl look at you and she seem to know what you’re thinking about her.”im not like those crazy fans,don’t worry”she chuckled.

“sorry,i thought that you’re gonna screaming,giggling and..yeah..you know what i mean.”

You both laughed.

 

“so you college in Seoul university?”you asked her. now you both sitting in a bench at the park.

“Yup”she smile.

“wahhh..you majored in what?”you beamed.

“Landscape Architecture,a sopphomore”

“Landscape Architecture?cool!i decide to go to Seoul University after i graduated”

“really?”she smile widely and you nodded your head” What majors do you want to take?”

“Architecture” you both giggling”waaahh..you’re my hobae,i hope you’re  gonna make it”

“thank you unnie”

 

“hey i haven’t intorduced myself,ahh silly me”the girl scratch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter