27- Meet the es

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“wake up sleepy head.”Ahra open up the curtain in your room. You groan in annoyance.”close it Ahra,i still want to sleep,so freaking tired.”you yawning and cover your face with a pillow.

“yeah i can see that you really tired,you even still wearing your dinner dress from last night.”Ahra added try to shove the pillow away from you face.

“if it wasn’t Aisya,you probably still wearing your shoes.”she added.

No response from you.

“yah!!Ahn Na Raa..wake up you sleepy head,we’re going to Sangeh to meet your family.”Ahra yanked you from the bed and make you hard landed on the carpet floor.

“Yaaahh..Sangeh is a place full of apes,that’s probably your family.”you tried to stand up and leaving Ahra who still llaughed her off.

You walked to the kitchen,and to your surprise EXO K were there and also Taeyeon,Yuri and Hyoyeon,Aisya,Jade,and Aulia. They all see you walk pass them with your dinner dress from last night and your bare foot,and don’t forget with the messy bed hair of yours.

“good morning guys.”you said in sleepy tone,you take a glass and fill it with fresh water then you drink it.

“Ana,why are you so sandy.”Hyoyeon touch your back,tried to clean up your back from sands.

you still didnt give any response to the question,you still feel so sleepy and exhausted from last night hot make out session with Kris at the beach until you heard a question from your back.

“are those hickeys?”

Your eyes popped out and your jaws dropped. Everyone in the kitchen gasps. You turn around and find that Suho was the one who asking you about the hickeys. You didn’t realize that Kris was leaving so many love marks on your neck and almost reach your chest,you saw it ver clearly from the big mirror in the kitchen.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.”you screamed on top of your lung.

___-

 

At Sangeh,Bali...

 

You holding hands with Kris while,you can see EXO K walk not far from you and Kris and keep chuckling themselves and make you blushed because you remember what had happened this morning.

“what’s wrong with the K?”Lay said while he put his hand around your shoulder. “yeah what’s wrong with them?they keep giggling and chuckling like a bunch of girls since we entered the bus.”Kris take a look at EXO K confusedly.

Thank god,the concealer and the foundation works really well on your skin,it covers all the red marks in your neck. EXO K,Hyoyeon,Taeyeon,Yuri and your girls had already knows what exactly happened last night between you and Kris in the beach.

You simply wearing these..

  

 

“woooww..there are alot of apes here,right Ana?we finally meet your family.”Ahra playfully hit your arm.her hand interwined with Tao.

“hahaha,you mean you and Tao oppa family?”you laughed along with Kris and Lay.

You five bickering unimportant things while Jade,Aisya,and Aulia walking and talking with Tiffany,Sunny and Hyoyeon. They still don’t have a courage for talk with the boys besides EXO and Shinee,they said that Eunhyuk stare was too intimidating,and when they have eye contact with Siwon they feel that he’s gonna eat them alive.

After strolling around Sangeh,they go to the next tour, the Tanah Lot.

“whoaaahh this place is AMAZING.”Kris shouts out loud and receiving a weird look from the other tourist.

“just keep your voice down please Mr.Wu”you playfully elbowed his chest.

From afar you can look your parents take a picture with Mr.Sooman and his wife and also with Kris and Lay’s parents.

You also take alot of pictures with Kris,Lay,EXO,a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter