26-Butterfly

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 

They could hear girls talking from out there.it come closer closer and closer.

“hey..hey,that’s probably them.”a girl with high pony tail whispering.

“Ana!!”the other gasps

“be prepare..be prepare.”the tallest one stay steady.

They could hear footsteps come closer to the door,they see the door knob being twisted.

“on three.”the tallest one command

“one..twoo..threeee.”they whisper in unison.

“SURPRISE...!!!”

 

End of POV

 

Your POV

“SURPRISE...!!!”

You was shocked to see your 3 bestfriends standing in front of you with large grin plastered on their face.

“kyaaaaaa.....!!!Aulia,Jade,Aisyaaaaaa.”you hugged them one by one.

You holding hands each other and started to jumping like a kids and giggling like a crazy.

You forget the presence of the other 4 girls at your back.

“ehemmm.”Hyoyeon make a fake cough.

You and your friends turn around and could see 4 other girls with confused face.

 

“um..girls,let me introduce you guys one by one.”they all nodded and you start to introduce them.

You can hear Aulia,Jade,and Aisya gasps,because they see SNSD Taeyeon,Yuri and Hyoyeon in front of their face.

 

“girls  just hold yourself..no fangirling,don’t emabrass yourself,this is just the begining.”you warned them.

 

You introduced Aulia,Jade and Aisya to Ahra,Hyoyeon,Yuri and Taeyeon.

You told them about Ahra is your new bestfriend in Korea,and how you and she become the deadly duo at your school.

They all laughing to hear your story. And the most dramatic part was,when you told them about your new relationship status with Kris.

“Whaaaaat??realllyy?OH MY GOD!!”theyshouts in unison.

“i can’t believe it!! Last time i checked you were really hate him to death,and now i finally find out that you love him to death.”Aulia

 

Aulia,Jade and Aisya tried to communicate with Ahra,Hyoyeon,Yuri and Taeyeon with they limited Korean.

you were very surprised to see how much they can master the Korean language quickly even though they sometimes using the wrong grammar or wrong pronounciation,but they really good.

 

It;s been settled that you sleep with Aulia,Ahra with Jade,Aisya with Yuri in the room with 2 single beds,and Taeyeon and Hyoyeon sleep in the main bedroom.

 

You decided to take stroll in the beach near your resort with your girls and also with Taeyeon,Yuri and Hyoyeon since they also your housemates. But after that you got separated from them as they decided to visit the others.

 

the beach is full with foreigner tourist and also some SM family,there are Shinee under the big beach umbrella. You come approach them while the rest are busy playing catch and run.

“Shinee oppa~”you sang and sit in the white sand beside Key.

“oh hey Ana..where’s your crazy strict cousin?”Key glancing at your back looking for Lay. “oh he’s with the other,maybe with suju oppa and tvxq oppa.”you shrugged.”he even forbid Kris to meet me and forbid Tao to meet Ahra.”you pouting and look down to the white sand.

“don’t worry,you’re gonna meet with your boyfriend at the dinner.”Key patted your head.

You never thought that Key could be this soft and gentle instead of his jerky attitude and whole diva stuff.

 

“Ana who are those girls with Ahra?”Minho pointing to Aulia,Aisya and Jade who had playing catch and run with Ahra.

“whoaahh...the foreign girl is so hot.”Taemin pointing his index fingers to Jade.

You chuckled and answer their question. “okay,oppa,they are my bestfriends,and they all lived in Jakarta,my mom invited them here as a surprised for me.”

Then you explained everything to them,about Aulia,Aisya and Jade,where are they come from,your old high school life,your so not interested to Kpop at the first place,everything.

 

“and that hot foreign girl is Jade,she’s australian.”you told Taemin and he nodded.

Then you call the girls to come approaching ,they run to your direction but suddenly Aulia,Jade and Aisya were frozen. You just slightly chuckled to see their respons. Yeah..it’s all because they got Shinee starstruck.

But they remember your words earlier ‘girls  just hold yourself..no fangirling,don’t emabrass yourself,this is just the begining’

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter