1- The Scholarship

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ana POV

 

~ Careless, careless Shoot anonymous, anonymous Heartless, mindless

No one, who care about me?~

“aaaaahhhh shiiiiiitt!!! Who change my alarm sound to this weird song??aaaaaahhh”i was wide awake because my alarm from my cellphone and it sounds really weird. And i think i know who did this prank!!

At school

i’m wearing my school uniform (typical indonesian high school uniform) white blouse with grey tie and grey skirt and my pink shoes.  

 

 I can see those brats.they are my lovely bestfriends,Sarah,Aulia,Jade and Aisya already in the classroom through the window..

“helloooww my girls...ummm you know what?this morning my alarm sounds really weird,hmmmm..”i said,then take a seat beside Sarah.

 

I continue “it sounds like ~careless careless i don’t care about me~i  have know idea what the hell is that song but i think that belongs to one of Kpop boyband that u guys really worship with,am i right?”i smirk

 

No One POV

 

‘!!we’re so dead!!’ they all think in unison (except Ana,of course)

‘crap!!i really wanna laugh right now,it’s Ana,she had a wrong lyric of MAMA’ Sarah think holding her laugh.

‘when is she wants to listen to Kpop,i mean she’s half korean,for god sake!!’Jade face palming herself

 

‘oh ,that was me!!! I think she’s gonna kick my back to Malaysia, shiiitt!’Aisya turns to pale.

 

“Good bye Aisya,have a nice trip back to Malaysia,umm..say hi to my Mom for me.”Aulia whisper to Aisya’s ear,but it was loud enough to be heard. And she giggling herself like an idiot.

 

Well, Aisya and Aulia is cousins and they are Malaysian. They both live in their grandparents house in Jakarta. They both can speaks Bahasa very well.

And Jade is Australian-Indonesian.

Sarah is pure Indonesian

 

End Of POV

Ana POV

 

“Good bye Aisya,have a nice trip back to Malaysia,umm..say hi to my Mom for me.”Aulia

I knew it!!hahaha it was Aisya.again.

They are my bestfriend since we were in first year of high school. And being half Korean-Indonesian,i supposed to love and listening to Kpop but i don’t know why i never have interest on it,i just know few names like Super Junior,Shinee,and now they cahnge their subject of those Boyband into a new one,it’s ummm...EKSO,XOXO,XOSO??pfftt i don’t care!!

And i think my alarm sound was being changed with one of their song,and their song was really weird.

 

“well...well...Aisya-“.she cut me”Ana are you mad at me?look i really really reallyyyyy sorry for changed your phone alarm,,hehehe”.

 

“well,i think it’s okay,but u have to treat me three cups of baskin robbins.”i said that with smile full of joy.

Whoaaahh i love ice cream!!

 

“whoaaahh girl,u really have a big heart.”Jade smile at me.

 

“Ptch..i thought u’re gonna kick her back to Malaysia,ptch..i can’t say hi to my mom.”Aulia pout

 

“u can just call her right now you silly.”Aisha roll her eyes

 

And we all laughing,until the bell rings.

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

 

First lesson is Math. Aaaww such a nice start. :D

“Good morning class...shall we begin the weekly test right now?”the teacher said that words with big smile on his face.

“AAAAAHHH.NOOOOO.Not now.!!!’

The students keep yelling to that evil teacher,but he just ignore it and keep on his big smile.pfffftt

 

“~careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous heartless mindless he’s not care about us~’ Jade and Aisha singing in unison. Hahaha they singing that XOXO boyband song again.

 

And just like usual,i always be the first finished the test. I don’t know why,but that was so freaking easy :D

Fast forward**

 

After school we decided to went to a Mall and of course Aisya treat me 3 cups of Baskin Robins..hohooo and after that we all to go to my house.

After we entering my house we go straight to my room.

 

“Miss Ana,here’s a letter for you.”my maid,Soimah,hand me the letter.

“from who?it looks like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter