First day

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

"Ehem" geez, that Minho such a er.

"Time to sleep. You have school tomorrow"

"Errr right. Goodbye Kai" she said and run to get inside. Now it just me and him. Is he going to kill me?

"So.... I guess she said yes" what? He know? I'm screwed!

"Well....yeah"

"Good then" wait, what?! He said good?!

"And if you hurt her or even worst, make her cry. You know what I'm going to do right?" he glare at me. Man! This boy is scary!

"Dont worry, I wont! But dont you want to hit on her?"

"What? Seriously? She is my sister!" he chuckled, and I awkwardly laugh.

"Errr thank you then hyung"

"I think you should thanks to Daehyun. Now shoo! Go home" Daehyun? What is that mean?

 

Your POV

 

 

 

"Wake up sleppyhead. Time to school"

"Uggghhh oppa, 5 more minutes"

"Okay fine"

 

I hear my door closed. Wait, this is strange. He never give up to wake me up in the morning. He will do anything till I wake up. But who cares, better back to sleep.

 

"Hey wake up"

"It's not even 5 more minutes oppa"

"Well, it's nice to hear you call me oppa" wait! This voice............

"Kai! What are you doing here?"

"Minho hyung ask me to wake you up. I never thought you will be so hot with that pajamas on" he said and smirk

"ert! Get out! Shooo!" I push him to get out. This is Minho fault that Kai see me in sleep and my ugliest face in the morning!!!


"Morning princess" said Kai and Minho in unison

"Shut up you two! I hate you!"

"No, you can't hate us. I am your lovely oppa. Sure you love me"

"And I am your lovely boyfriend. Sure you love me too" they tease me and high five. When they get along, I swear they become more annoying than ever.

"Since when you become friend? Last time I remember you two glaring each other with dead atmosphere" they just shrugged and smirk. Agghhh! I dont understand boys. They become friends really fast (and girls hate each other really fast too lol)

"Keep smirking, whatever. I go to school, bye" I go out but Kai chased me and open his car door for me. I look at him, suspicious.

"What? I came here in early morning for pick you up. Come on" he smile sweetly to me. I put my pokerface and get in. Control yourself, you still mad at him!

"I'm sorry, okay?" he suddenly said.

"What so wrong about wake you up and see your morning face? Trust me you still beautiful and beside you are my girlfriend" damn! He is sweet, I melted already.

"Forgive me?"

 

I slowly nod. He smiling and kiss my cheek. Wait......what???!!!! He kiss my cheek for real?! I feel butterfly in my stomach and blushing.

We arrived at school and I feel nervous. I dont even know why I feel that way. As expecting Kai's fangirls already smiling brightly when see Kai's coming. He get out from his car with his poker face as usual and open my door. He open my door? Sweet~~~

 

"Come on baby" I stare blankly at him. Should I or not?

"Till when you wanna stay there?"

 

Finally I get down from the car and Kai already holding my hands. A whole school whispering about me and glare at me . I see Kai face who dont give a about that and sent me to my class. People look shock when see us coming and glaring at me.

 

"Eyes off!" Kai said and immediately they look down.

"I'll see you later" he wink and smiling to me. I can see other girls dying of jealousy. Guess I'm a lucky girl~~~

 



 

Okay guys so I update this story after a years! Actually I already write this story till end but.... lucky is not my middle name, so I write in my computer and guess what? My computer is dying! Geez, so I need to re-write this all over again. I'm so sorry for makes you wait so long. I hope you not mad at me *bbuing bbuing*