Make them jealous

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

No One POV

 

 

 

"They are coming, let's hiding noona" Sehun pull her and they hiding behind tree.

"Aish! Look because of you we lost them!" Kai yelled at Daehyun.

"What? Me? You are the one who have a big mouth, so we almost get caught!" Daehyun fight back.

"Okay! Stop! Let's find them first. Who know what will they doing next. I dont trust Sehun" Kai said and walk away.

 

Kai and Daehyun walking around to find them. Meanwhile, Sehun and Shin Yeong gasped and their mouth open widely. They look so shocked with what they see.

 

"They spying on us?!!! Oh my gosh!!! What for?" Shin Yeong gasped.

"It's obvious noona, they like you" Sehun said casually and she blush.

"Eummm Sehun....you dont think this date is real right? I mean we're just hang out........." she said to Sehun. And actually she feel this date not actually date. But she scare, she'll hurt him.

"Hahahaha weirdo, of course I know. You like them and not me"

"N-no. It's not like that...." she said while stuttering.

"Asa! Let's make them jealous!"

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

We walk around for ten minutes. Almighty Kai walk for ten minutes?! Aaaaaaaa I'm going crazy! Where are they? How can they walking so fast?! I need to find them soon.

 

"Gaaah! I'm walking?! Jung Daehyun is walking?!" he scream and kick everything in his way.

"Shut up! You make me embarrassing stupid! And you think you are the one? I never been like this too!" I yell at him and he glare at me.

 

We keep walking and suddenly I see a couple buying ice cream. Wait.......is that........them??!!!!! They holding hands???!!!!! What the !!!! They really look like a real couple. I see at Daehyun who look at them like want a murder someone.

 

"Damn! That Sehun boys move fast!" he cursed.

"Just wait till I get home and he will get bruises everywhere" I said in angry voice.

 

Meanwhile Sehun and Shin Yeong talk happily in their date. They holding hands, sometimes laughing because Sehun's joke. For someone doesn't know them, they must think they are a perfect match! And I am with this idiot keep following them from behind.

 

"Want some?" Shin Yeong hands Sehun her ice cream.

"Eyy!! Indirect kiss huh?" Sehun smirk.

 

WHAT DID HE JUST SAID????!!! How dare he? If I was right, he was the one who keep calling her nerd, but now? Damn! That annoying bastard.

 

"That boy seriously make my tense up!"

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

 

"Want some?" I hands him my ice cream.

"Eyy!! Indirect kiss huh?" he smirk.

 

Actually I know they following us. So we keep do lovey dovey things to make them jealous.

"That boy seriously make my tense up!"

Oopss I can hear Daehyun voice. So we success huh? kekekeke

 

"Hear that noona? They must boil of anger now because of me. They like you to the death!" he whisper that to me and make me blush because he said they like me. They way he whisper that to me so sweet. I can hear some people gossiping about how sweet we are. Hahahaha too bad this is just acting.

"What the ?! She even blush!" ooppss now I can hear Kai cursed. I think it's enough kkkk

"Sehunnie let's go home. I'm tired" I said

"Anything for you"

 


 

Hey everyone! How was your day? I hope you're doing fine. And dont forget to comment puhleaseee, dont be silent readers! Have a good day^^


I've been addicted with Teen Top shake these day! I can't even control my feel OMFG! Waiting for TeenFinite soon!