They are on my side

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

"Emm Kai, can I get my phone back? I want to call someone"

"Who is it?" ! Why I must be so protective like this.

"I want to call Krystal"

"For what?"

"I need her to take me home"

"No need, I'll take you home"

"NO!!" eh? What is wrong with her?

"Well, I dont look well. So it's better to make Krystal explain this to my mom than you, right?"

"I thought you meet her once in a gate"

"Right, but she is nice, so we're friends now"

 

I feel something fishy between them. I know Krystal since we were kid. I know she not that easy to be friends with people. But how can they're be friends with once meeting? So strange.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

"Hey! sorry I'm late. Blame the traffic"

"That's okay. Let's go home. And ummm thanks Kai for helping me"

"It's nothing. Be carefull and get well soon"

 

I smile to him and he smile back to me. Kyaaaaaaaaa~~~~!!!!! He is so sweet today. I found another side of him. I wave to him from car and he smile again.

 

"Soooo.....I knew something happen"

"Eh? What?" I put my "so-innocent" look to Krystal and she rolled her eyes.

"You are not that innocent. Tell me! Why Kai said you are his girl?" she ask curiously.

"Well, I want to know about it too"

 

I tell her everything about me and Kai from the very beginning. I told her Kai fall in love with Ahra and he said he likes me. She stop the car and screaming like a crazy fangirl.

 

"He told you that??? Really???? Kyaaaaaa he is such a cutie~~~ by the way when you want tell him about Ahra?"

"I dont think I want tell him about that. If he know, then everyone will know. And I'm over"

"But you must! Soon!"

 


 

I walking to school like usually. When I reach school, everyone look at me and start gossiping about me. I bit my lip and put earphone even thought I dont play some music but I still put my earphone, so I can't hear some rumors about me, because that really annoying.

I open my locker and there is a paper "YOU DONT DESERVE KAI OPPA AND DAEHYUN OPPA NEITHER! GO AWAY OR I KILL YOU!" and written by blood. What the is that? It so damn scary! These crazy fangirl is really pshycopat.

 

"Hey I just looking for you......and what the hell is that?" oh no! Daehyun take the paper and read it. He looks really angry with that.

"WHO THE HELL......" he screaming and get everyone attention. But his word cut by someone.

"What's going on?" my...my...and now Kai? This going worst.

"WHAT THE IS THAT???!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL IS DOING THIS???!!!!" this is what I'mafraid of. Everyone look down and no one dare confess about that. Two hotties baddass got into team? Who dare with them?

"Kai calm down. It's nothing" I try to calm him down.

"You are the one who need calm down. They treat you like this! It can't be forgiven!" I never know Daehyun will be this scary. it!