Naughty Sehun

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

"Yooo Kai! You're back" Chanyeol hyung greet me as long as I reach living room. But I ignore him and make my way to my room.

"What's wrong with him?"

"You know, he kind of....mmm....bipolar? hahahaha"

 

Yeah yeah keep talking about me hyung. They think I can't hear it? That stupid Baekyeol couple. By the way, where is Sehun? Is he coming back already? Dont tell me he still at her house?! No?! Andweeeee!!!!!

 

"I'm home!" I can hear someone.....Sehun?! I go out from my room and put my poker face and act like I dont care.

"Oh you're back already? And what with that smile? You look so happy" Suho hyung said and I immediately look at him. Geez, he must be happy because of his date.

"Of course I'm happy. I was dating with Shin Yeong noona" he said and make D.O split out his drink.

"You what?!" Suho hyung ask once again.

"He date with Shin Yeonggie grandpa" Baekhyun said to Suho with sarcasm and make Chanyeol burst into laughter.

"Yes hyung, I date with her. Are you deaf or what? And btw Kai hyung, where have you been today?"

"Nowhere, just laying on my bed"

"Eh? You were going out this day" D.O said. ! I'm busted! What should I say?

"Oh yeah I just meet some friends"

"Which friends?" damn you Baekhyun! Why you asking?

"Someone you dont know. Nothing important" I said and left to my room.

 

 

 

No One POV

 

 

 

"You really date with her?" Suho ask, still gasped.

"Hahahaha of course no" Sehun burst into laughter.

"What?!" everyone gasped.

"Well yeah we date. It's more like friendly date. It's no like I wanna make her mine or something" he said casually as he focused on TV.

"Wait! I dont understand" Chanyeol said and his hair.

"Pabo! That means we just hangout and besides we want to make Kai and Daehyun jealous. You know what? They following us all day! Oh for goddess sake!"