Special Guest

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

"And here is it! Your special guest!" suddenly someone come and bring the flower which covering his face. Everyone raised eyebrows.

"Who the hell are you?" Shin Yeong said with cold tone.

"You dont know me? Fine!" he said and she look so shocked.

"MINHO OPPA?!" she gasped and that boy smile sweetly at her.

"Happy birthday sweetie~!"

 

What??!! Sweetie??!! Who the hell he is??!! How can he dare to call her like that??!!

I saw her eyes watery when look at him and she hug him tighly. What now??!! Hugging??!! Is he kidding me??!!

"Ssshhh dont cry. I'm here and besides this is your birthday" he said and patted her hair.

"Oppa! I miss you so much!"

"So do I"

 

They come out to the pool and talked. Who is he? Is he her boyfriend? But Krystal never tell me she has a boyfriend. I'm really curious about what they talking, but too bad there is the damn glass door. So I just can to see what are they doing.

 

"Who the hell is he?" Daehyun said from nowhere.

"I dont know either, but I have bad feeling about this"

"Dont tell me he is our rival"

"No! It can't be!" I yell and Krystal come to us with smirked.

"Jealous much? Dont be! He can't even compare to you guys"

"Really?" our eyes glowing

"Yeah. He is Minho, Choi Minho. Park Shin Yeong best oppa, best guardian, and her first love. And look at his face! He is cute, handsome. Of course, he can't even compare to you"

 

She explain everything to us and our jaw dropped. What the hell is this? It's mean we dont have a chance now? We still gasped and can't close our mouth properly. Even Exo shocked when hear that.

After 355805246 minutes they're finished talking and comeback to living room while holding hands! Holding fcking hands! Damn! I'm screwed!

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

I can't believe this! Minho oppa??!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!! I am so happy to see his face and I dont even remember to introduce him.

"Hey guys! This is Minho! Oppa, introduce yourself"

"Hello everyone, I'm Minho" he smile at them and they smile back except Kai and Daehyun. What is wrong with them?

"Hello, I'm Suho"

"My name is D.O"

"I am Baekhyun"

"I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you"

"I am Sehun the maknae" they introduce themself, but Kai and Daehyun just glaring at him.

"Kai! Daehyun!" Krystal glare at them and they just rolled their eyes.

"Kai"

"Daehyun" they said not even bother to see Minho oppa. Why they hate oppa that much?

 

 

 

 

Minho POV

 

 

 

I introduce myself and so they are. I feel relieved, they look nice for being Shin Yeong friends. But why is that Kai and Daehyun guy keep glaring at me?

 

"Guys I need to buy stuff in supermarket, you want me to buy you something?" Shin Yeong said and they shook their heads.

"I'll come with you" I said.

"No! I'll come with you"

"Yeah me too!" suddenly Kai and Daehyun said and glaring at me.

"No need. I can go by myself...."

"You are a girl and this is midnight!"

"Yeah! And my words is not a question. If I say I come with you, then I am!" wow why they so protective towards her?

"Ok then" she left with that two stubborn boys.

"Why I feel that boys hate me?" I said and they laughing.

"Isn't it obvious? They like her" D.O said

"Right! They even said they want to kill me just because I go out with noona"

 


Hello readers! I'm back!

Well yeah, I just finished my national examination. So............I update this fic! Yay!

And you already guess who the special guest -.-

But you still want to read this right??? kkkkk

And I promise I will finish this after my graduation and prom. Kyaaa~~~ I'm excited.

Just stay tune okay? Saranghae readers <3