Hai I'm Ahra!

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

 

 

Finally!!!! It's done. Oh my damn god. This is really make me exhausted. And thanks to kai for make it worst.

 

*ring ring*

"Yoboseyyeo"

"Where are you???!!" oh that must be krystal.

"School, I get detention, but I finished"

"Oh okay, I'll pick you up at 8. Dress nicely and Do.Not.Wear.That.Fcking.Glasses"

"But where are we going?"

*tut tut tut tut*

 

Dammit! How dare she. But seriously, where are we going? She told me to wear something nice, this is gonna be fun.

 

*************

"You sure you will wearing that at club?" she asked me, with that shocking expression again-.-

"Club? Why you dont tell me earlier? Ok I'll change this"

 

I back to my room, and searching for dress. Then finally, i pick black dress. Well this is too short actually, but who cares? We're going to club anyway.

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

"Heyyyy" here she is, our bestfriend, krystal.

"Hey babee"

"Baekhyun you are too short for me so, dont babe me, or I'll chop you into a piece"

 

Hahaha we are burst into laughter. Seriously this is so funny. Baekhyun face turn red. He must be embarrased, angry, uuh

 

"Oh yeah, I bring a friend"

"Eh?"

"She is from new york, so you must dont know her yet. And be nice to her"

"Omo omo, noona I can't speak english"

"Pabo sehunnie, she speak korean"

Then a girl walk towards us. She look so stunning, beautiful, adorable. Geez, she is so preety.

 

"So this is my friend, her name is....."

"Hey, my name is ahra"

 

Ahra? Damn that smile make me melt like ice cream (hyuna song ehehe). Do I like her? No! I can't. What people saying if Kai like someone, I mean for real!!!! But I admit that my heartbeat beat more fast than usual. Love at the first sight maybe?

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

 

So her friends is Exo and that Kai guy? How can I face them? I didnt expect to meet them in this kind situation.

 

"So this is my friend, her name is....."

"Hey, my name is ahra"

 

She look so shock with what I'm saying. And I just give her "I-explain-this-later". She left out the sigh.

 

"I'm sorry but your eyes remind me of someone" oh no Kai! You dont recognize me. You dont recognize me. Please........

"Eh? But we never meet each other before, right?" I give him a weak smile.

"She right hyung. Your method to flirt is too old, ya know" he smack sehun head, and give him a death glare. Is he bipolar or something? Smile turn into death glare. He must seriously sick.

"Excuse me, I need to talk to her" I follow krystal to the toilet. Yeah, I know what it is she wanna  talk about.

"Ok, ok, I got it. So I know them. They are........" I told her everything. From the beginning since I step on that jerk feet.

"So, help me for this one. Keep it as secret"

"I keep a lot of your secret" she look annoy by me, she rolled her eyes and left out the sigh.

 

Krystal POV

 

 

 

 

What is wrong with my bestfriend? A girl would die just for her position, but she threw that away and being a nerd. Ssshhh, she must be crazy.

 

"So tell me..." oh god kai, can you just show up in front of me and not sudden whisper like a ghost.

"Tell you what?"

"About that ahra girl" wait....he likes her? But she said she hates him. Well, this is what bestfriend are for. Let's be matchmaker.

"What do you wanna know?"

"She got boyfriend?" he ask curiously.

"No, but soon" his face fell. So my bestfriend get love at the first sight huh? Because I never seen him fall in love with someone. He just playing around with girl.

", I'm late. Who is that lucky guy?"

"Who else? You like her, do you? I'll help you then" he smile like idiot and hug me tightly. Well, new couple alert!!!!