Bromance kekeke

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

I arrived at Tifanny&co to search her present. I decide to give her jewelry as gift. Every women love jewelry right?

I look around there, but I dont have any idea what should I give her. It cannot be ring because that's gonna be so weird to give her ring. I'm not propose her, and beside we're not couple, YET!

 

"Ouch" suddenly I bump into someone.

"Yah! Are you blind??!!! Wait....Kai?" that boy yell at me. Dont he know who I am? I look up and get shocked.

"Daehyun?! What the hell are you doing here?" why I always met him? Gaaahhhh

"Not your bussiness! And....wait wait....dont tell me you here to get her birthday gift?!"

"It's also none of your bussiness. Wait what? You too?!" oh !

"Damn! Can you just change your mind? There is many things you can give her. Do not steal my idea!" he scream at me.

"Steal your idea? I'm here first!" I hissed.

"Ugghhh!ok ok! What are you want to give her? I mean, it's ridiculous if we give her the same thing" he explained and yeah he was right.

"Yeah I count at 3 we tell it together, deal? I just dont want you steal my idea after I tell you"

"Pffftttt fine!

"1,2,........3!" I counted

"Necklace!"

"Bracelet!" we said in unison.

 

Thanks god! We have a different mind. I dont want to fight with him all day just because a gift.

I started looking around and suddenly there is something caught my eyes. That is a beautiful necklace with a infinity shape.

"I take that!" I said while pointing the necklace.

"This is? This is a new edition sir. Premium while gold and cost $11000 and......" she explaining to me.

"I dont care! Just wrap it to me!"

 

While my necklace is getting wraped, I go to Daehyun to see what he get for her gift. But he doesn't choose yet. So I still standing there till he choose something kekeke.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" he look so annoyed and I put my innocent face and shrugged.

"Just go way, okay?" he yell and I shook my head. He just sighed and back to pick a gift.

"I take that" he suddenly said. I take a peek and he choose this:

What the hell?! Infinity shape?! Same with me?! I hate him!!!
 

"You choose that? Pfffffffffttttt that is bad" oh man please change your mind!

"Aish just go! Dont mind me! I dont need your opinion"

"Just change it! Pick anything else, just dont infinty shape! It's same with mine!"

"Then you are the one who change it! I want to give her this and no one can stop me!"

Fine! Let see which one she likes the most! And the loser be a maid for one week!"

"Deal!" he smirked.