Jealous Kai~

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

No one POV

 

 

Hello monday~! Pfffft how Kai hate monday and.....school. And the damn thing is, he can't skip school because he had quiz today.

 

"Yo Kai! What's with that face?" how can Chanyeol always keep smiling? Is he not tired? Today is monday! Damn monday!

"Damn hyung! It's monday! And I hate school" he look pretty annoying with his hyung around.

"Yes, it's monday! And you know what, Kai? Krystal invite us to her party, and.........your Ahra girl is coming!" his face turns brightly. His happiness expression show on his face.

"Baekhyun, you are not kidding right?"

"Of course not......wait.....I'm your hyung" he just rolled his eyes, but in deep of his soul, he can feel happiness.

*BAM*

"Oh , I'm sorry. I dont see you there......Hey are you Exo?" a girl bumped into Sehun.

"No problem. And yes, you know us?" Sehun ask with clueless expression.

"Who dont know you? You are the one who can make the fangirl scream and make me deaf haha and you are the one who help me last time, right?" that time Baekhyun smack Sehun head.

"Silly Sehun. You are the younger, but you even can't remember a thing"

"Aw hyung, it's hurt. And what's your name?"

"Nah that's ok if you forgot already. Thanks for last time by the way. And I am Park Shin Young. Just call me Shin for shorted" she smile at them, and they smile back. She got a little shock with their attitude. Cause everyone think Exo is badass, jerk, cold, and player but actually they are really nice.

"So, I'm Chanyeol oppa"

"I'm Baekhyun oppa"

"And I am Sehun oppa" they introduce themself (just pretend Suho and D.O not high schollers anymore). And Baekhyun smack Sehuin head, again.

"What are you? Oppa? Geez"

"Mean hyung-.- when is your birthday?"

"February 10th" his face fell but he still look cuteeeeee

"And that's okay Sehun oppa" I smile at him and he got shock. I just dont want dissapoint him okayyyy?

"You hear that hyung? You hear that? She call me oppa!"

"Shut up you are too noisy"

 

They fighting like a child. Shin just chuckled when see their cuteness. But suddenly she realize Kai is there. No more teasing like usual from him. She keep looking at him, but he avoid eye contact. Pretty sure, there is something wrong.

Then Daehyun wave at her from distance. Well, Daehyun only able to call her from distance, because Kai is there. And they are enemy.

 

"See ya later oppa's. Daehyunnie is waiting. Byeeee" she left Exo and run to Daehyun

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

Oh ! ! ! Why must her again? She is the least person t want to meet the most for now. Suho hyung word keep playing on my mind. I try my best to ignore her, until I'm sure what is wrong with me.

 

"See ya later oppa's. Daehyunnie is waiting. Byeeeeee"

 

The hell is that? Daehyunnie? I'm going to puke. Why are they look so damn close these day?

 

"Eh? Daehyunnie? Are they dating?"

"Daehyun? Dating? With a nerd? You make a great joke, Chanyeol"

"But hyung, they are look so close"

"You are right Sehun. Maybe yes, maybe no, and it's not even our bussiness"

 

Dating? They are damn ing dating???? Are you ing kidding me??? It can't be!!! But wait....why I must feel that way?