Announcement

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

I walk to school with a big smile appear in my face. Well, maybe this is because last night incident. Just remember that time make me blush, kyaaaaa.......

 

"Shin aaaa~ annyeong" I met Chanyeol oppa at cafetaria and he greet me.

"Annyeong Chanyeol oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Sehunnie, and my bestfriend soojungie~~~~" I wave and greet them back.

"How many times I told you about my name huh?" Krystal rolled her eyes and make me giggled.

"And what make our dongsaeng look really happy today?" Baekhyun oppa ask me. ! I'm busted!

"Aniya....just some stuff, this and that" I said while stuttering.

 

Everyone look with a weird gaze at me. Why I must stuttering? Pabo me! But it so hard for me to lie, well I am good girl right?:p I give them a weak smile, and eat some snack while pretend nothing happen.

 

"Ayyo Kai wazzup" I chocked when hear Chanyeol oppa greet someone. ! It's Kai?

"Hey hyung, hey Sehun, hey Krystal, and wait.........my baby is here?"

 

He look at me with innocent look. Everyone look at us with "is-this-serious?" look. I feel so embarrassing and look down. And I can hear some student gossiping about us.

 

"So you two really dating?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.

"No! We're not!" I said, a little scream.

"Yet!" Kai added, and baekyeol start woo-ing. Geez, these weirdo.

"Kai please, what I said last night?" I whisper to him.

"I'll handle that" he said and wink at me. Kyaaaaaa he always make me blush.

 

"Attention please!!!!!!!!!" he stand up over the chair and get everyone attention. What the hell is he doing now?

"So I want make this clear. I said before that Park Shin Yeong is my girl. Well, actually she's not" he said and make everyone gasped.

"I know it! That just blackmailing Kai oppa"

"Right, it's impossible that Kai oppa will like her"

"What a ...." some student start gossiping about me.

"SHUT UP will you?" Kai screaming at them. They look afraid and look down.

"But she is part of us right now. Like I said before, if you mess up with her, that means you mess up with me. Anything to add?" he ask me and I shook my head.

"I think that's all and thank you for your attention. And dont forget about my warning"

 

 

 

Daehyun POV

 

 

Haha I really love Kai's announcement. Now I have opportunity to get closer with her. God is on my side now, yahooooo!!!!!!!!

Even now is math subject, I keep smilling all the time. I imagine some things would happen with me and her. Then suddenly someone throw paper on my face.

 

"Daehyun aaa~ why are you smiling like that? Stop it. You look like idiot"

 

I smile more. So she is looking at me all the time? Yes!!! How I wish you know the reason I smile is you....

 

"Why? You fallen for me? Aaah~ I know I am that handsome. Who's fault? I'm handsome since I was born kekeke" I gigled and reply back to her.

 

I look at her, anticipating with her respond. When she start to open and read that, her eyes grow so big like this O.O . Hahahaha her cute expression made me chuckled.

 

"Mwo??? Since when you become this arrogant???" she screaming and get everyone attention, even the teacher. She realized that, and she look down because embarrasment.

"Park Shin Yeong! Go out now!" uh oh she's busted!

"Excuse me miss, but I am the one who annoy her, so....."

"Then you two! Go out!"

 

We go out as order. Well, I dont want to mess up with that killer teacher. She is so annoying. But that's okay if she want me to go out, as long I'm with her, it will be good.

 

"Aish pabo me" she mumbled and keep hitting her head.

"Ahahaha you look amazing back then" I said while laughing so hard.

"Yah! Dont make fun on me!" she punch my shoulder lightly.

"Aw! That's hurt. You are hurting me" I pouted and make a fake sob.

"You are overact!"

 

I look at her with pitiful eyes and pretend that was really hurt. She look at me and slowly worriedly writen in her eyes.

 

"Ohmy! That is really hurt? Where? I'm sorry. I dont mean it, I'm just kidding" she said and look so panic. I burst into laughter.

"Hahaha you should see your face hahaha" I still laughing while held my stomach.

"Yah! You make me worried!" she said and I get my face closer to her.

"You worried about me? Really?