I am fall in love?

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

Damn! My heart beating so dam fast. It so strange. I never feel that before since I fall in love with Minho oppa few years ago. But wait....that means I fall in love? With Kai? No! No! No! It can't be! It's impossible. I really hate him right? Just calm down........maybe I'm going to have sick, fever, flu, or something. Yes! It's normal. It's not love. Calm down.....

 

"Boo!"

"Kyaaa!!!! Jung Daehyun!!!!!!! I'm going to faint ya know" he just burst into laugh without bother with my word.

"Hahahaha your face just so....hahahaha" ugghhh you are so annoying Daehyun. I rolled my eyes and left him.

 

 

No One POV

 

 

Daehyun stop laughing when he see her left. He chase her and grab her hand.

 

"Sorry I'm just kidding. I'm really sorry. Forgive me please....."

"No"

"Oh come on, it just a joke. Forgive me, ok?"

"No."

"Please bbuing...bbuing..." he doing aegyo. And he looks so cuteeeeeee with that. Shin can't stand with that. She is smiling when see that.

"You smile? You smile! Aha I know it's work"

"No, I'm not"

"Eyyy your nose will be so long if you lie, like a pinnochio" he poke her cheek like a kid (kyaaaa can you imagine that? So cute daehyunnieeeeee)

"Fine, fine, I forgive you, just stop poke my cheek Daehyun-ssi"

"Eh? What's with Daehyun-ssi? I'm not strangers" he pouted cutely

"So what I must call you?"

"Anything is fine, but if I can give you advice, oppa, baby, honey, sweety, sweetheart is better"

"Pffftttt hahahahaha I prefer byuntae ahjussi" she left him while laughing.

"Yah! Yah! Wait"

 

In other side, Kai burn of jealousy. He really hate the scene in front him now. He dont know what that feels. But he know that feeling bother him so much and he hate that feeling so ing much.

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

"Ummm Suho hyung, can I ask you something?" should I ask him? How if he tell the others about this? But I really need advice.

"Sure, what is that?"

"Well, I met a girl. At first I hate her so much because she is the one who keep messing with me. But day by day, I think she is not that bad. She took care of me, she not that ugly too. And when I look at her, my heartbeat going crazy. What happen with me hyung?" he look at me with serious expression. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Hyung what are you looking at?" I ask him with annoying tone.

"Your heart beating fast than usual?"

"Yes!"

"You feel something different when you see her?"

"Yes!"

"You feel angry when see her with another boys?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"That's it!!!!!!!!!!"

"Eh? What happen?"

"You are, Kim Jong In, is falling in love. Congrats, finally you got that feeling"

"WHAT????!!!!!! It can't be!!!!!" No! No! The hell is that? Fall in love? With a nerd? I must be crazy. This is seriously a joke.

"So....who is that girl?"

"What are you talking about??!!! I told you I'm not fall in love!!! And do not dare to tell the others about this"

 

 


 

 

BONUS EXO DERP FACE FOR YOU!!!

Oh my god!! Chanyeol is the best hahahaha and sorry I can't find D.O T_T