With Kai

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

I must hurry. It's almost 8, and I still at home. Krystal will be so damn mad if she know I missed the party.

And what the hell is wrong with my car? It cannot starter. What must I do? Call taxi? With this clothes on? Nah bad idea. Maybe Krystal can help me.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you? What time is it?" see? When she get angry, it make people deaf.

"Ehhhmmm actually I have a little problem here. Something wrong with my car, and it's funny go to the party with taxi"

"Fine, wait there. I get someone to pick you up"

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

"Hey Kai you want to help me?"

"No" I really in damn bad mood today, and now Krystal ask my help? Sorry but I have to say no.

"You sure you dont want to help?"

"Yes."

"Ok then, you'll regret it soon. Baekhyun aah~ you want to help me?"

"Sure baby, what is that?"

"Can you pick up my friend, Ahra?"

 

Wait...what? Ahra? I dont want to miss this opportunity.

 

"I'll do it. Just give me her address"

"Yeah I said that you will regret it, stupid" she mumbled while give me her address.

"Thank you and I hear that"

 

I quickly get into my car. And I drive so damn fast. I can't wait to see her.

I reached her house and wow her house is so big. She must be rich. Live in this mansion alone?

 

"Hey sorry for wait.....Eh? Kai?" she look little shock when see me.

"Yeah Krystal sent me to pick you up"

"Oh is that so? Sorry for troublesome anyway" troublesome? Are you kidding? This is even great opportunity.

"No, I glad to help. Are you ready? Let's go!"

"Yes and thank you" she smile at me, so pretty.

 

Silent......... Awkward.......Yes, we even not talk to each other. It's sooooooo awkward. I dont know what to say. Think Kai! Think!

 

"So...what happen to your car?" seriously? It's stupid question.

"Well I dont know. Maybe because I dont use it for a long time, so it's a little mess"

"If you dont use that for along time? What are you ride then?"

"Walk, sometimes ride a bus"

"Eh? Why?"

"I just feel like show off when I ride that to school. I dont really like attention" nice shoot girl, you make me more interested on you.

"That is a good reason. Whhich school you went to by the way?"

 

Her expression look so priceless. She just look at me with a weak smile. She dont answer my question too. Is there something wrong with that?

Then suddenly her phone ringing.

 

"Yobboseyyeo....Oh for goddess sake I forgot! My friend invite me to her party and I'm on my way to there. I'm trully sorry Daehyun, I promise next time, okay?"

 

! Is that Daehyun my biggest enemy? Why must him again? He always can make my mood going down. I hope he go to hell and never comeback.