Confension

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

In the car, it's so awkward. She even not dare to look at me. Maybe I scare her when I scream at her last time. I know that I was so so so stupid that time. It just because I really upset. But now, I really regret it.

 

"Uhmmmm....Kai" she begin to speak.

"Yes?"

"You still mad at me?" am I? I dont think I still mad at her, but I still dissapointed. I look at her, and she look so anticipating with my answer. Her face make me melt. Geez, I can even't mad at her.

"No I dont" I said and smile. She blink a few times. Gosh! Can she more cute than this?

"Really? Really?" she ask and I nod innocently.

 

She tell me everything. About her life and the reason why she lie to me. I got a little shock when hear that. I dont expect that kind of reason. Now I find her much more interesting than ever.

 

"Thank you for take me home" she said and smile.

"That's okay. And....a-about what I s-said earlier, I really mean it" ! Why I must stuttering like this?

"Eh? Which one?" she ask me innocently. I took a deep breath for answer her question.

"I.....I.....love you"

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

"I......I.....love you"

 

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! My heartbeat is racing right now. My face burning when he said that. Gosh! What am I going to do now? My mind going crazy! My heart going crazy!

 

"K-kai....are you serious?" I ask him, stuttering.

"Yes! I never been really serious in my life. I love you. I really love you" ohmy he is serious. Oh gosh help me!

"I....dont know what to say. I......." I got panic.

"You dont need to answer. But can you give me a chance?"

"Chance?" what he means chance? I fell confused and raise my eyebrow.

"I know you confused with your feeling. You already said that you like me" ! That time! This is so embarrassing.

".........and Daehyun too. So give me a chance to win your heart. Can you?" what? Chance to win my heart? So that means he will fight for me? For real? Am I dreaming now?

"I'd love to....." I said, half whispering. But still, he heard that.

 

He look so happy with that. He smile so brightly to me. And I smile back, of course. Look at his smiling like that make me feel butterfly in my stomach. Cold heart Kai who never care to anything and always give people smirk, smile sweetly to me? Kyaaaaaa~~~~~~

 

"And can I ask you something?"

"Anything for you babeee......" what did he call me? Gosh! Inhale.....Exhale....

"About what you said earlier that I was your girl, it's little bothering me. Your crazy fangirl see me like want to murder me or something. Creepy ya know" I said and he laughing so hard.

"Hahahaha you are the only girl who dare to mess up with almighty Kai and afraid to them? You are weird"

"Yah! It's not like that! I can beat them if I want. But the bloody paper is seriously sick" I got goosebumps when remember that.

"Okay, I'll fix that" he said and wink at me. Damn! He is hot.

"Thanks, and see you tomorrow. Goodbye"

 

 


Hello guys *wave at you*

Happy lunar new year day!

Gongxi fa cai!!!! Angpao na lai kkkk~~~~

Well, happy holiday and happy reading too.

Love ya,

Dont forget to comment and subscribs you