He love us!

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

! Late again! I run as fast as I can to the class. Please God dont let that witch be there. If she got there first, I'm dead. She will give me detention.

 

"Oh , she is here" eh? There is someone late too?

"Yah! You two! Late again? DETENTION!" see? I told you. Why God never help me?

 

But is that........Kai? He look at me with flat expression. No more tease from him. Is he still ignore me? Gezz, what is my fault?

 

"Haha we get detention again" I try to talk to him and laugh awkwardly. But he even not look at me.

"You still ignore me? What did I do wrong?" stil.....no answering.

"Fine. Who do you think you are? I dont want to talk to you either."

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

Aish why I must get detention again? And with this girl? The hell!!!!!!!!

 

"Haha we get detention again" she begin to speak but I dont even look at her.

"You still ignore me? What did I do wrong?" so she realize that? What must I do?

"Fine. Who do you think you are? I dont want to talk to you neither"

 

How can I still ignore her? I can't handle this. Blame my heart for this. Why must my heart beating fast around her? I feel so weird.

 

"Hey!!!! Get detention? God bless you kekeke" that annoying boy. Is he talk to me? If that so I will punch into his face. But I dont think so because he smile......to her.

"Yah! Annoying! Go away!" hahaha good job babyyy!

"So mean" he pouted. Do you think it's cute? Your face look like .

"Hehe sorry. You start it!"

"And sorry too~ I'll call you tonight. Byeeee~"

 

Thanks God he is going. I feel stupid because they talking and pretend I'm not here. Annoying much. But he said something about tonight? Are they are really dating or something? Damn no! Aish why must I care? Why must I fell angry like this?

 

"Stop messing your hair. It's already mess ya know" why she treat me different with Daehyun? She speak cutely with Daehyun and so mean to me.

"Are you hate me that much?" I ask her.

"Eh? Why suddenly serious?" she answer while stuttering.

"Answer me, you hate me that much?"

"No...why would I?"

"Between me and Daehyun, who will you choose?" she look pale with my question.

"Do you like him?" still, she dont answering

"The hell????!!!!!!!!! You are nerd! You are annoying! You are not beautiful as Ahra! But damn! Is this love? You success make me crazy. My heartbeat gone wild when you around. You always make me angry when see you with that guy. Something wrong with me. I must be crazy"

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

He screaming at me. His expression look so creppy. I shock with his word. He realize that then he is gone. "Is this love? You success make me crazy. My heartbeat gone wild when you around. You always make me angry when see you with that guy"

He likes me? Love me? For real? "You are not beautiful as Ahra!" and he likes Ahra too? He likes us? I mean me? It's getting complicated.........

 

 


 

 

Hello guys :D so how? Is my story good enough? I hope so......

And you, are you the one of my silent readers? Come on dont be like that, leave some comment will make me happy kkkkkkk

Oh and one thing I want to tell, I'm on hiatus till new year maybe. Because I want enjoying my holiday too. So I hope you will understand.

 

oh and here's the pic of GD hahaha LOL

 

kkkkk~ have a nice day readers. Byeeee~~~~~~