We're finally together

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

 

 

 

I ask Daehyun for a date. You hear me? Date! Damn! I was the one who asking him for a date. This is so embarrassing. But he look so happy. And besides, I need to make everything clear.

 

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere fine. You choose"

"How about arcade?"

"Sounds fun! Leggo!"

 

We reach there and ready to play all night long. The first ride we play is.

 

"Is that fun?" Daehyun ask me.

"Yes it is! Woah I never been really happy in arcade before"

"You and your childish thing kekeke so what next?"

"I want that teddy bear, can you win it for me?" and then the smirk appear from his face.

 

He win that for me after 30856 times playing. But that what makes me like him. He never give up with something I want.

Finally we tired playing and decided to eat. I keep looking at his face. I like him, but why my heart dont beating?

 

"Just spill it" he said while eat his pancake. So he know that I looking at him? !!!!

"Eh? What?"

"You think I dont know that you looking at me all the time? I know something bothering you. Tell me" he look my eyes. Should I tell him? But dont it gonna be hurt his feeling?

"To be honest, I ask you date for clearing my heart"

"Is Kai confess at you that night?" my eyes grow big. How can he know? Is Minho right? I'm being obvious?

"Of course I know, you think I'm stupid?" he giggled.

"Yeah, and I confused with myself. I like him, but I like you. I dont know what should I say to him. That's why I ask you date. I used you. I'm sorry" I said and look down, but he smile!

"You not mad at me?"

"Pabo! Why should I? That bastard is lucky huh?" I just look him confused.

"I know you love him. So when you will tell him?"

"I dont know. That is gonna be so awkward!"

"But you should tell him. I ship you two. But if he hurt you, tell me. Then I swear he never see light anymore" he said and I chuckled. He is so sweet to me, but why can't I love him? Love is so difficult.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

I go to Shin Yeong house, but Minho said she wasn't at home. This is already night? Where is she? I worry about her. So I decided to wait her outside. After 5 minutes waiting, I see her from Daehyun car. What the hell is this?!!!

 

"Kai? What are you doing here?" she look shock when see me.

"I waiting for you. Where have you been?"

"Arcade, restaurant, well, date" Daehyun answer and what? Date? I look at her while she glare at Daehyun. So it's true?

"Well it's already night. I should go home now. Bye baby, dont forget to tell him okay?" he wink at her and go. She call her baby? And tell me what? Is she going tell me that they are in relationship already? Oh no!

"Tell me what?" I ask her with cold tone, but she look down.

"That I-uh"

"What?"

"I.....do"

"What do you mean?"

"I said yes"

"Eh?"

"I said yes Kai! I want to be your girlfriend! Gosh! Are you deaf??!!"

 

She screaming at me and I look at her shocked. She realize what she said and close . I still can't believe what she said. I still shocked.

 

"You really mean it?"

"Wait...is not april fools right? Dont tell me you are kidding when you confess" she said and I chuckled. Can she be more weird?

"Weirdo, what april fools? This is may! What a silly girlfriend I had" I said and hug her.

"Girlfriend?" she ask me with innocent look. Oh not again!

"What?! You joking?!"

"Joking? What a silly boyfriend I had" she said and stuck her tongue at me. Geez, this girl make me scared to the death.

 

 


 

Okay, here is it! I feel really bad when I hanging you like this, so I give double update for today *drum rolls*

Well besides, today is my special day. I got accepted on favourite university in my town!!!! Without test!!!! Wooow! I almost got faint because shock. I got invited for college? Hello! I'm not even smart. Just lucky, I guess.

And this story is near to end. To be honest, I dont know how to continue from this. But yeah I just want to end it lol

So sequel or not?

 

 

Oh yeah,already see wolf new teaser? Damn! I hate the kissing scene, like seriously? This is their first comeback and kissing scene already?