Dilemma

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

 

 

"........will you be my girlfriend?"

 

WHAT???!!! What did he said??!! He confess right? I dont wrong this time? Damn! I can't even breath! Inhale....exhale....

Omo....what should I say? Should I reject him? Or should I accept him? Think Park Shin Yeong! Think!

 

"You still confused with your feeling huh?" Kai ask and I nodded quietly.

"That's okay. You can think about it. But dont make me wait too long" thanks God he understand me. I smile at him and he smile back.

"Errrr we should go back. They must waiting at us"

 

We're go to the parking because they are nowhere to be found. But ! Walking with him it's so awkward. We can't even look each other. I still thinking about my answer. Am I really love him? Or just like him? Aaaah! This is driving me crazy!

 

"Here it is! Where have you been?"

"Errr we just mmhhh from there" Kai said stuttering and everyone look suspicious at us.

"Is something happen?"

"N-no, I mean no! There is nothing happen" why I must stuttering too? Now, we're being obvious.

"Kai, are you do something to her?" Daehyun ask and glare at him.

"What do you mean? Are you trying make me look bad?"

"Can we just go home now?" I try to changing the subject.

"Okay, you guys should go home. We can ride taxi, this is not that far" Minho oppa said to them.

"Wait! What? We?" Daehyun yell at him

"Yeah me and Shin Yeong"

"You mean you stay in her place?!" Kai look shock.

"Of course, where else? I sleep in her home often in New York"

"NO! You can't! She is a girl! Who knows what will you at her? Besides this Seoul, not New York"

"What's your problem? I stay in her place!" they start fighting. Oh not again!

"Shut up! I stay in her place too. Now you two stop worrying" Krystal said and rolled her eyes.

"Fine!"

 

Finally me, Minho oppa, and Krystal go home by taxi. We reach home, change clothes, and eat dinner in living room. But I still bothered with Kai question. I keep thinking what should I said to him.

 

"Something happened today right?" Krystal ask me while we eating.

"No"

"You know, you are too obvious" Minho said and look at me

"I am? That obvious?"

"Yes, now spill it" oh God, should I tell them?

"Yes you should. Tell us now!" ! I'm busted.

"So......today I go to buy bubble tea with Kai and we lost you....."

"Yeah?"

"I left my phone in your bag and his phone dead. We look around and still can't find you guys. So we decided to ride ferris wheel."

"......and?"

"And...............he confess" I mumbled and look down.

"He what??!!"

"He confess to me"

"WHAT???!!!!!

"HE ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! YOU DEAF! DAMMIT!" I yell at them and they choked.

"What are you answer then?"

"I......................."