This handsome annoying bastard

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

"Mianhamnida, I didnt see you there, sorry" she keep bowing to me. This is just annoying.

"Stop bowing nerd, it annoy me so ing much" I said coldly to her.

"I try to be nice, you jerk" she mumbled, but unfortunately I heard that girl.

"What are you saying just now nerd?"

"Nah, forget it you deaf freak"

 

What is she saying? Is she doesnt know who am I? How dare she? She is the first people who talk to me like that. Is she dont want to live anymore?

 

"Oppa!!!! Kai oppa!!!!" oh damn god. These es again....

"What now?" I said to them, little screaming actually.

"Chill oppa, I just miss you so much" she hug me! This yejin girl is pissed me off. She really know how to make my mood down

"Get off! You are just annoying! Dammit!" I push her and screaming like a freak.

 


 


"Class, we have a new student!" My teacher make annoucement. Nah, I dont really care. Better go back to sleep.

"Annyeong haseyo, Park Shin Yeong imnida. Hope you can treat me well"

"Good. Now sit besides Kim Jong In, the boy who sleep there" annoying teacher, you think I dont hear that? .

She walk and sit beside me. Girl in my classroom start gossiping.

"Look is she, how can she ended up in here? I thought this school is just for a rich people"

"She sit beside kai oppa? how lucky"

"I promise I kill her if she dare seduce kai oppa"

"Nah, It's impossible. She just like ugly duck"

I get up to see a girl who sit beside me. And that girl is.........her? I can see a shocked expression from her face. Well, this is gonna be fun.

 


 

Your POV

 

 

 

 

Yeah yeah, say whatever you want. I dont care! Btw who the hell is this kai oppa? Sleep in class? I can tell he is a bad boy type. When suddenly he get up and look at me.

Oh god, why? why? why? Is he the boy that I meet this morning right? I can see a smirked in his face. I'm so dead. I supposed to be nerd girl without any problem here. But look what I've done.

 

"Guess we meet again" Is he speaking to me? I guess so, because no one here except me.

"I'm sorry, did you talk to me?" I ask with my innocent face hahaha

"No, to the wall. Of course you, who else?" Hahaha look like he get annoy by me

"But we even never met, why you talk to me?"

"You piss me of this morning nerd. And guess fate make us meet"

"Sorry Kai-ssi I dont understand what are you talking about"

"Keep lying. YOU.WILL.DEAD.SOON" he pointed his finger to my face. Oh he recognize me? First day in school and I already have enemy? How great!

 

I give him "i-dont-afraid-look" and he give smirk. Oh that smirk again. Well, he is y with that smirk. Wait...wait.....wait.... What I'm thinking about? This Jerk? Oh my mind must be crazy now.

 


"You sure you dont want to come with me? I mean you dont even have another friends"

"Krystal, I told you to pretend not to know me right? And yes, I'll be fine. Just dont worry too much. You sound like minho oppa"

 

How can everyone being so protective to me? I'm not a little kid anymore, I'm 17. Geez, I need go to canteen now, I'm starving to the death.

 

"Ya! Aww! It's hurt" when I turn back, I bump into someone. Damn why my first day turn to be worst day???

"Yah! You nerd! Are you doing this on purpose?" wait, this kai guy again? Hell no!

"What do you mean I'm doing it with purpose? You are the one who bump into me"

"First, no, I'm not the one who bump into you. Second, yes, you are doing this on purpose because I'm too hot so you keep getting closer to me"

 

Too hot? Are this guy have a narcism fever or something? Well, I admit it yes, he is hot. But I do this on purpose so I can keep getting closer with him? Damn no! I hope I'll never meet this crazy boy again!

 

"Close your mouth lady. You dont think I will close your mouth with mine instead right?"

"Oh for goddess sake! You are crazy little bastard deaf ert freak. First, I'm doing this with purpose? No because I hate you so much that I dont wanna see you again. Second, you are hot? Oh please. Even when I'm not wear glasses, I'm not that blind to see you are far away from "hot". Third, close my mouth with yours? Dont be kidding. I prefer to close my mouth with staples than yours!"

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

Wow! Is she really saying that to me? Am I dreaming now? I got heart attack when she said that. Then she left me. If I look mirror now, my expression is PRICELESS.

 

"Oh my god! What is she saying?" even baekhyun hyung shock what is she saying.

"I never seen anyone talk to you like that before, but nerd? This gonna make history" well well, you are right chanyeol hyung.

"Hyung, she must be something then"

"Yeah I know it sehun"

 

Then smirk appear again in my face.