Two evil boys

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

 

How lucky I am there is two guy who protect me....wait there is three kekeke who am I? Princess? I just go to supermarket to buy something, but there is two guardian beside me. A hot guardian.

 

"Ummm we dont need to use car. There is just 5 minutes from here"

"You mean we're going to walk??!!" Kai scream and Daehyun eyes grow big in horror. What the hell is wrong with them?

"No! It's 2am in the morning. We're going with car! End of discussion!" Daehyun said. Ugghh these stubborn boys.

"I want to walk. And if you mind, I can go with Minho oppa instead. End of discussion!"

"Fine! We'll walk!"

 

Wow how can they just agreed like that? When I said Minho name they immediately look so annoyed. Perhaps they're jealous? Yeah I hope so.

We're arrived at supermarket and they throw everything into cart. My eyes grow bigger and look at them with what-the-hell-are-you-doing look but they just shrugged. I sighed and give up with their childness. And when we arrived at cashier their fight cause they want to pay. And then I decided to pay so they can shut up for a while.

 

"I'm tired!" I mumbled while we walk but too bad they hear it.

"Hop on!" Daehyun said and bend down.

"Eh?"

"I give you a piggyback babyyy" he wink at me and Kai glare at him.

"No! I will give her the piggyback!"

"No! I am!"

"She will choose me!"

"She will choose me!"

 

They fighting again, for a thousand times. I rolled my eyes and sighed once again. They are so childish. Its like I was babysitting.

 

"Stop! I'll walk!" I yell and give them a glare. They're just pouted.

 

 

 

No One POV

 

 

 

"So they're going to get along just for her?!" Minho ask and Sehun just nodded.

"I'm homeeeee!!!!!" Shin Yeong, Kai and Daehyun come back and the others look so shocked.

"Are you buy the whole thing in there?" D.O ask still with O.O eyes

"Uggghhh they take everything they see. I'm so so tired! Are you guys want to stay here or......?"

"We will stay!!!!" they said in unison.

"Okay.....so this house just have 4 rooms. Me and Krystal stay in my room. And the others stay in other room. Pick your roommates yourself"

"I stay with D.O"

"We're Baekyeol couple must be in one room"

"I'll go with Suho and D.O hyung room" they excitedly shout random names for their roommates.

"So.....Suho, D.O, and Sehun in one room. Baekyeol of course in same room because they need some privacy hahaha Kai, Daehyun, and Minho oppa stay in one room" Krystal explain everything and they nodded with agreement but Kai and Daehyun look so shock.

"Me? With Kai? And that Minho boy?" he yell and mumbling the last part.

"Hell no!" Kai yell and glare at Daehyun and Minho.

"You can stay in living room then. There is cozy sofa right there" Minho smirk at them.

"We'll choose the first option!" Kai said and glare at Minho with fire in his eyes. The others go to their room for resting.

"I think we need to team up for this. I really hate that guy" Daehyun whisper to Kai.

"Yeah! We need to get rid of him!"