Confess

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

I swear this guy is annoying bastard. He even told me to drive while he talk happily with Shin Yeong. I really hate him. Is he planning to hit on her? Damn!

 

"What we're gonna play first?" Krystal ask when we in.

"Roller coaster!!!!!!!" Shin Yeong said.

 

Wow I never thought she like extreme ride. But lucky for me, I sit beside her. So I can hold her hand kekeke.

We play everything we're see. Till I got tired.

 

"Aishh I'm tired" I mumbled, half whispering.

"Let's go to buy bubble tea" Shin Yeong hear that and we go to bubble tea. Just two of us! Yes!

"What flavour?"

"I want hazelnut chocolate milk tea!" she said and smile. Damn! She is cute!

"One mocca and one hazelnut chocolate milk tea"

"Here is it! Woah such a cute couple you are" the ahjumma said and smiling to us. I look at Shin Yeong who blushed madly.

"Thank you" I said and bowing. Yeah I hope we become couple, soon!

"Errr let's go?" ! This is so awkward since that ahjumma called us as couple.

"Well, yeah sure"

 

We go back to the previous ride, but too bad they nowhere to be found. We look around, but still, we dont see them. Well, we lost, at amusement park, just two of us. Wait......this can be a good chance, isn't it?

 

"! I left my phone in Krystal bag" she suddenly said.

"Can you call them and ask where they are?"

"Emmm my phone is dead, yeah dead. I forgot to charge my phone last night" I lied. Well, I dont want they disturb my quality time with her.

"But this is already 8 in night. How can we go back home?" she look panic.

"You should worry them, because I am the one who has the key car" I wink at her and she giggled.

"Can we ride ferris wheel for the last time please?"

"Anything for youuuuuuu"

 

We get in line to ride ferris wheel. She look so amazed by that ferris wheel. The light make it more beautiful. I hold her hand while smiling and she look at me with her big eyes, and she suddenly turn around. Blush maybe? Hahaha

Inside, I still hold her hand while she look the view of Seoul.

 

"Woah this is beautiful"

"Not beautiful as you"

 

I whisper and got close to her. I can tell her cheek turn pink. Damn this is like scenario in some drama. Should I confess to her? But how if she reject me. But but this is the right moment. Do it now Kai! This is rare opportunity.

 

"Can I tell you something?" I look at her eyes, deeply, she just nodded.

"You are the first girl who dare to mess up with almighty Kai. Wait....should I say the first nerd?" she chuckled.

"You want to know how I hate you that time? You hurt my pride" I pouted and she keep chuckled.

"But yeah you different. You success make me stressed because of you and Ahra. You are the one who taught me about love. You are the one who changed the cold heart Kai. Remember when I said I like you before? Screw that. Now I realize my feel. I love you, I really do. Will you be my girlfriend?"