Unnamed

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

 

 

I wake up in the morning and prepare breakfast. Well, I usually wake up in the morning and I love cook. I decide to make pancake, but suddenly I smell something different. It's a men perfume! I turn around and see Kai standing there, watching me.

 

"Since when you stay there?"

"Mmmm 5 minutes. But how can you know I'm here? I swear I dont make noise"

"Versace huh?" I smirk and he look at me confused.

"Your perfume, pabo!" I giggled and back to my pancake.

"So you love it huh?"

 

He whisper to me with y deep husky voice. Damn! I can't even control my feeling. My cheek look so red. My heart beating fast! Soooooo fast! Yes, I like him. But I never feel like this with Daehyun. I like him too , but why this so different?

 

"Ummm Kai, can you just sit there? I mean, I am cooking and......" I said to him and he smile sweetly to me.

"Sure"

 

! Shin Yeong! Please control your feeling! His smile..... His smile....! I'm blushing again. Why my feel want to explode like this? I shook my head try to make my mind back to normal.

I finished cooking and prepare everything in table. Kai already sitting there and smiling to me.

 

"Can you wake up the others?" I ask him and he shook his head.

"Can we just eat without them?"

"But......."

"I'm sure they doesn't mind"

 

Finally I sit in my chair listen what he said. We eat breakfast peacefully. It's like we're couple already kyaaaa~~ what the hell are you thinking huh? Think straight! Too much fantasy in the morning. I shook my head for that stupid mind.

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Uh? I-uh yeah, I mean of course" I said while stuttering. Damn! I must look so stupid.

"You look weird" see? Pabo me!

"But cute" he pinch my cheek, I blink at him confused. My cheek burning, and my heart beating fast, again.

"Oh ! You're red! Am I pinch your cheek really hard? I'm sorry" I look down from embarrasment. If he know I was blushing.....ugghh!

"Noona!!!!!!" suddenly we hear Sehun scream, thanks to that boy.

"Hey how can you eat without us?!" Daehyun look annoyed and sit beside me, now everyone sit in their place and look suspicious to me.

"I-uh, well I...." damn! I can't think anything for excuse.

"We're hungry, so what we can do?" Kai said and earning glare from Daehyun.

"Woah this is delicious!"

"Yeah it's much better than restaurant!"

"I want to eat this everyday" they start to complimenting my food.

"So.....where are we going next? This is weekend!" Krystal ask and they nodded.

"Lotte world!!!!!!" Sehun scream from nowhere.

"No! Too childish!"

"Yeah I'm not kid" Daehyun and Kai said. Pffffttt they more childish than anyone else.

"I want to everland!!!!!!!!!" I yell and everyone look at me.

"What? It's okay if you doesn't want to come. I can go with Sehun, right?" I smile at Sehun and he nodded.

"I'll go everywhere you go!" Minho said, Daehyun and Kai pretend to puke.

"Me too!"

"Yahooooo amusement park!!!"

"Count me in!" everyone look satisfied.

"How about you guys?" Krystal ask to Kai and Daehyun.

"Of course we'll come. I love amusement park"

"Oh I thought you said that was childish" Minho smirk at them.

"I said Lotte World is childish, but not everland" they make excuse.

"What's the different? Nice excuse guys" Minho said and this room fill of tense.

"Of course it is. You live in New York, you dont know anything, HYUNG"

"Errrr guys, can we get ready and go?" I said awkwardly to them. It's daily routine if see Kai and Daehyun fight. But when they fight with Minho oppa is worse, I swear.