Sit up scene

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

What are they doing? Since when Daehyun become friends with that nerd? Why are they look so close? And what the hell is wrong with me? Why I feel uneasy see them? That's even not my bussiness. But I can't eat properly seeing them like that. I feel anger burn into me.

 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?"

"What?!" I answer Sehun question with annoying tone and death glare.

"Kai, is there something wrong with you?" and now Chanyeol ask me same question.

"Can you guys please shut up?! Yes something's wrong! Now stop asking me a question!"

 

 

Your POV

 

 

Nah bell ringing so fast and now, time for PE class. I really hate that. I just dont like sweat iewwwwhhhh. Can I skip class please.....

 

"So I will make you into team with 2 people in. Dont worry, we just have some exersice. You need to push up 50x, sit up 30x, and skipping 50x" the hell???!!! You said that just exersice???!!!! you!!!!!

".........Kim Jong In with Park Shin Yeong......" with him? Nah it's a nightmare.

 

I look at him while he already stare at me. And what's with that expression? It is so weird. And I can hear some stupid fangirl gossiping about me. Pffftttt I dont give a btchsss......

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

Why must her? Can I change a partner? But that's better to be her partner than those crazy fangirl. But....but....I'm still feel uneasy with her. That moment of her and Daehyun keep playing in my mind over and over again. What is this feeling?

 

" You want keep standing there? Come here and do some exercise" shhh I'm too lazy to do exercise-.-

"Fine, what now?"

"Sit up, push up, and skipping. What you want to do first?"

"Let's do sit up"

 

I take cozy spot at the corner of room. I look her with innocent eyes and "please-I-dont-want-to-do-this" look. But she give me a death glare and "do-it-now-or-you-will-die" look. I give up, I do sit up lazily while she handle my leg. I keep doing that, silent...... she just look at me without say something. It so awkward....

 

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her slowly.

"Yes" she answer with flat expression.

"Promise you are gonna answer?"

"Depends, what are you going to ask me?"

"Is that so? Nah nevermind"

"Fine fine. Go on, I will answer your question"

"Promise me?"

"Just ask before I change my mind" she look at me with annoying face. I dont think this is the right time to asking, but screw it!

"What are your relationship wuth Daehyun?" she look at me, so deep. What's with that look?

"That's not even your bussiness. Now do it correctly, you lazy boy. What kind of man are you? Some girly man? Pfttt" Is she in PMS? She is so annoying, geez.

"You'll regret it when I do it correctly"

"Oh really? Try me then" You are mocking me girl? I'll make sure you will regret it.

 

I start to do it correctly. I raise my body, and it make me look at her face-t-face so close. I can see her face become red as tomato (sorry for steal secret garden scene. I just miss that scene so much hahaha).

 

 

Badump badump badump!

My heartbeat going faster than ever when look at her face! What happen with me? I'm perfectly fine. I'm 100% fine. But....but.....nah I try to act cool in front her, altough my heart going wild.

 

"So tell me, about daehyun" I whisper to her, with my y husky voice.

"W..h..a..t?" she is stuttering. Hah why suddenly feel nervous lady?

"Who do you like the most? Me or him?"

 

I stop sit up and look into her eyes. So deep..... My face getting closer, closer, closer than ever.

 

"Ya...hhh!!!" she push me and left hahaha I really like teasing her