Dating with Daehyun

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Daehyun POV

 

 

 

"Oh Daehyun-ssi, let's go in"

"Nah, I said that I'll pick you up right?"

"Eh? Right, wait I'll change"

:"No need, you are perfect"

 

I grab her hand and push her to my car. I'm ready for our date! I can't wait to make her mine!

 

"Where are we going?"

"Date" she look shock when I say that.

"WHAT??"

"You dont want it? I'm sorry, I just..........."

"It's not like that. It just................This clothes. I look terrible" she pouted and she looks really cute. Damn girl, you make me crazy.

 

 

"Who said that? You look beautiful as always"

 

She blush madly and that make her looks more cute than ever.

We arrive at ice cream store. Cause she said she like ice cream, I mean who doesn't?

We talking happily till someone come and disturb us.

 

"Ahra?"

"Jongin?"

 

Kai? What is he doing here? They know each other? This is ridiculous.

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

"Ahra?"

"Jongin?"

 

How happy I am suprisingly meet with this girl again. But wait.......she is with daehyun? Seriously? With this jerk? I look at him while he already give me a glare.

 

"What are you doing here?" I ask her

"You dont see? We are dating now, my FRIEND"

 

Am I hear clearly? Dating? But how can? I got electric shock when hear they are dating. I can't let this happen. She is mine in first. Just wait daehyun...

 

"Oh is that so, Ahra?" say no. Say no, please....

"......yeah......and what are you doing here?"

"I just walk around and see you here"

"Oh I see" she smile at me. Damn! she is smilling. How can she gonna be this beautiful?

"So, if you dont mind, can you go away because we need some privacy" what the hell is daehyun saying? He really wanna fight with me? Uggghhh this jerk is piss me off.

"Oh really? Ahra, you dont mind if I sit here right?" she look confuse with my question. She look at Daehyun who make "say-no-please" look at her and she look at me who give "say-yes-please" look.

"See? She cannot answer. That's mean she doesn't want you to be here"

"She is not answer that means she dont mind if I here, "

"OK OK STOP IT! I'm going home"

 

She left us. I make a wrong move. What must I do now? I feel like a fool, seriously.