She is my girl

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

What I was talking about??? I confess to her? For real? AAAAAAAAAA I must be crazy. How can I say that to her? That is most embarrassing moment in my entire life. I never confess before, but now, with a nerd? I really feel depressed. My face look like a creepy  zombie. I look TV blankly. I throw everything around me. Exo hyung look shock with that.

 

"Hey are you okay?" D.O hyung ask me.

"No! I'm not! I'm going crazy! I'm really crazy now! I'm confess to a girl! This is ridiculous! I fall in love with Ahra, but why my heartbeat going wild with someone else around me? This is crazy!!!!!!" oh ! Why I say that so sudden? Aaaa I am completely crazy.

"That's ok.....wait......you what? Confess? To who?" now everyone know I'm stupid!

"Hyung....are you serious? Who are the first girl you confess?"

"Is she hot Kai?"

"Tell us now!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! You all are too noisy! I already had headache and you make it worst!"

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

"Is this love? You success make me crazy. My heartbeat gone wild when you around."

 

Kai's word keep playing on my mind. Is this love? Is this love? Is this love? Aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I feel the same. My heart beating faster than ever. But it can't be.........It's enough! Get out of my mind now!

 

*BAM*

"You again? You wanna mess with us?" that again? Blame Kai for this. He doesnt want go away from my mind. That's why I can't concentration even for walking.

"Sorry I dont see you there"

"YOU BLIND????!!!!!!! I'm standing infront your face! Then suddenly BAM! You bumped into me. You are doing this on purpose, do you?"

"I told you I dont" I raise my voice.

"You......how dare you!" she push me to the wall.

"Aww dont push me, !"

"What did you say???!!!!!"

 

It's happening again. They're going to kill me. My back really hurts because they push me really hard to the wall. And now my knee blooding when they push me till I fell to the floor. I swear this pain is killing me.

 

"What? You wanna cry? Uuuuu baby" they mocking at me. Now, I really wanna fightbacj, but I can't even stand.

"OHMYGOD!!!!!!!STOP IT YOU !!!!!!!" is that Daehyun? Thanks God for saving my life.

"Oppa.....Daehyun opa..." they stuttering when see Daehyun angry. Daehyun help me to stand, but before I reach his hand, Kai come and grab my hand.

"Again???!!!!! You are not hear my warning last time?" Kai screaming at her.

"But oppa, she start it!"

"I dont care who start it. Just dont mess up with her"

"Why oppa? Why? She is just a nerd! But everyone being so nice to her. You, Krystal unnie, Daehyun oppa, Exo. Why? She is not even special" Kai smirk with their question. And he begin to speak.

"You wanna know why? BECAUSE SHE IS MY GIRL! And yes she is special" Kai said.

"WHAT????!!!!!" everyone gasped.

 

 

 

 


 

As promise, I update after new year!

And happy new year guys!

Dont forget to subscribe and comment.

Love ya you