Surprise party?

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Your POV

 

 

 

 

Finally! It's lunch time! I go out from class and suddenly bunch of girls blocking my way.

"Baekhyun oppa! Marry me!"

"Chanyeol oppa is so handsome!"

"Sehun is such a cutie~"

"Kai oppa! Take my ity!"

 

What the ? Is she crazy or something? How can she said like that? I know is so hot and cannot resist, but take my ity? Seriously? Is she out of mind? Geez, these fangirl is so scary~!

 

"Oh hi dongsaeng~ come lunch with us" Chanyeol greet me and drag me to cafetaria with them, while all girls sent me a death glare. It's obvious, they envy with me. Eventhough they can't do anything to me because I have Exo's back, but still.....their glare is killing me.

"Yah! Eyes off!" Sehun scream at them and they look down immediately. We reach cafetaria and see Krystal sit alone.

"What make you take so long? I'm all alone here!" she pouted.

"Sorry baby, our fangirls is getting crazy nowdays" Baekhyun pouted too and make Krystal smack his head, really hard.

"How many times I told you this baby baby thing huh?!"

 

We laughed at them. I think they will make a really good couple. They are perfect match. Can't believe if they are really together. I giggled because of my imagination. I look around and see Daehyun being crowded of his fangirl. Poor him~

 

"Oppa, can Daehyun sit with us?" I ask Baekhyun and he nodded.

"Daehyunnie! Here! Sit with us!" I called him and give him my sweetly smile.

"Is that really okay if I sit here?" he ask and everyone (except Kai) nodded.

"Dont worry, we're cool" Chanyeol said and smiling.

"No! We're not!" Kai said Daehyun glare at him.

"Yeah, we're not!" They glaring each other, which I found it cute kekeke

"Oh damn! I need to go. I have to meet principal" I left and wave at them.

 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

"That girl must be forgot about tomorrow" Krystal mumbled, but too loud for us to hear.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yup, her birthday, but she always forgot about that"

 

What?! Her birthday tomorrow?! Damn! I dont know anything. I have to search her present today. I dont have much time. I must win her heart. Damn! I'm so stupid!

 

"Her birthday?!" Daehyun scream and make everyone in cafetaria look at him but too bad he doesn't care about people.

"Let's make surprise to noona!" Sehun smiling and Krystal give him two thumbs up.

"What should I give her as present?!" Baekyeol get panicked. And actually, I am the one who more panicked! I look at Krystal with help-me-choose-her-gift, but then she rolled her eyes.

"Dont ask me! I dont know either, she never told me the spesific thing she want" Krystal said and she pouted.

"But I already know what should I give her for special day, a special guest" then she smirked as she texting someone.

 

 


Heyyeooo!!!!! Because I am so happy today, so I decide to give you all double update.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Happy weekend!

I love my readers, you