Birthday bash

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

No One POV

 

 

 

 

It's 11.30 pm and everything is ready. Cake, present, food, drink, everything is set. And now they are in front Shin Yeong house.

 

"How can we get in?" Suho ask.

"Oh right! I forgot about that!" Krystal said.

"Soooo we just climb?!" Baekhyun ask clueless and Chanyeol smack his head.

"Wait...I know how!" Krystal said and she text someone.

"Who are you texting?" Kai ask her, but she ignore him and looking at her phone and suddenly her phone ringing. We headed to the door, but Krystal look not sure about that.

"Krys, you sure? If you guess wrong then all plan is failed" Daehyun said with worried tone, but Krystal just look with meaningful eyes. She type 1806 as pin and suddenly........click!

"Woah he gussed it right!" Krystal smile brightly and make everyone raised eye brows.

"He? Who?" D.O ask

"Someone you will know later~~~~~~~"

 

They sneaked into her home and decore her house. Put the food in here, the cake in there, the baloon and everything. And it's already 11.59, now they getting nervous.

 

"How we gonna wake her up?"

"Aaaaaah~ I got an idea" Daehyun smirked and he pulled his phone and suddenly fire siren ringing.

"IT'S FIRE!!!!!!" Sehun screaming and make everyone shock.

"What the......." Krystal is going to smack his head but suddenly Shin Yeong come out from her room, panic!

"What?! Where?!"

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday Shin Yeonggie~ happy birthday to you~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" everyone sing and she look so shocked.

She step down of the stairs as she cover from shock. Everyone get come close with her and hand her a cake.

 

"Happy birthday my nerd friend kekeke" Krystal said.

"Happy birthday noona!!!!"

"Happy birthday Shin Yeong!!!!" they now give her group hug except Kai and Daehyun.

"Happy birthday babyyy~" Kai and Daehyun said in unison.

"What the hell? Why you always copying me?"

"Me? Copying you? The hell you sayin bastard?" everyone just shook her head when see that two cute enemy fighting.

"ENOUGH!!!!! Stop it, dont you dare mess up this party because of your childness" Suho threaten them and sent them a killer glare, but turn into sweet smile when he look at Shin Yeong.

"Blow the candle and make a wish~!"

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

 

 

 

She already make a wish and right after she open eyes, Krystal punch her with a cake. Now everyone make a chaos because of cake. It's cake war!!! Hehe it's kinda fun actually. Everyone face full of a cream and look like a clown!

 

"Stop this! Let's open the present!!! Wohoooo!" Chanyeol screaming and everyone already sit in sofa make a line for give her a present. I look at the jewelry box and not sure if she will like it or not. When I look at Daehyun, I think he look unsure just like me.

"You two get her a jewelry?!" Krystal come from nowhere and look at us disbelief.

"Something wrong?" Daehyun ask her.

"So wrong! I dont think she like it. She doesn't even have one!"

"WHAT?!" we gasped. Oh man! Now what should I do? She already open the present, just me, Daehyun, and Krystal left.

"Daehyun! Kai! Come here! Give her present!" Suho hyung called us. I look at Daehyun who mouthed we're-dead. We froze on the spot, not even dare to move.

"Oh come on!" Baekhyun drag us to her. We dont have a choice. I just give her the box without look at her, and Daehyun did same.

"What's wrong with you two? If you doesn't want to give me present its okay, I dont mind" she smiling.

"It's not like that! It just..." Daehyun try to explain, but that Sehun cut his off.

"Just open it noona!"

 

She look at us deeply in eyes which ask us permission to open the gift. We forced to smile and she smile back. She open the box and look at us with a expression I cannot tell of. It's not happy expression, and not bad either.

 

"You guys give me these?"

"We're sorry....." Daehyun mumbled, and suddenly she hugged us.

"Thank you so much! I love it! Look! Now I have a necklace and bracelet with the same infinity shape" wait....what???!!!!

"I thought you didn't like jewelry?" Krystal ask.

"Who said so?"

"You dont have one...."

"Look, jewelry have a deep meaning. What's the point if I buy it myself? I waiting for someone give me one, so it has a meaning" she said and everyone speechless. So I buy a right thing? Yahoooo!

"Wow I never thought about it....." Chanyeol said.

"Of course! Because you just think about your Baekhyun only" Sehun said and rolled his eyes makes everyone laugh.

"So......which one do you like the most?" Daehyun and Kai ask curiously.

"Eh? I like it both! I can't choose"

"Come on! Just choose one. Necklace or bracelet?"

"But...but...I like it both, I swear!"

"No, no! You have to choose!" they force her to answer.

"Fine! I like the bracelet, but it doesn't mean I dont like necklace......."

"That is fine baby, you dont need to explain more" Daehyun wink at her and smirking at Kai who put the poker face.

"So......now is time for my present!" Krystal beamed.

"I didn't see you bring anything" D.O ask Krystal and we nodded curiously.

"Right! I dont have anything to give you, but I bring someone to you~~" she said and clapped her hands. What's meaning of that?

"And here is it! Your special guest!" suddenly someone come.

 

 


 

Hey guys you like it so far? I hope so. And dont forget to comment keyyy? You dont know how much it's mean to me *puppy eyes*

And I just want to tell that I'm on hiatus again till april. Cause I need to study for my final exam. Yeay! I can't believe I will graduate soon!

But yeah you know how exam is right? I got test everyday from now on, yuck!

That is me when Math test kekeke!

Anyways, happy reading!

Love ya my readers <3