Spying on us?

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

Kai POV

 

 

 

"Where are you going Kai?" D.O hyung ask me as I leaned to the door.

"Some bussiness hyung"

 

I started my car and go to the XXXXXX cafe. And here I am with Daehyun, my biggest enemy. I can't believe it! I hang out with him! I hang out with Jung Daehyun! my biggest enemy since we were kids.

 

"When will they come?" he ask.

"5pm, just wait a little minute bastard" I said with monotone voice and glare each other.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong noona! You ready?"

 

I open my door and see Sehun standing there while waving cutely at me. I giggled at him. And when he walk to the car, I saw him from back and wow! I never know he can be that handsome. His tall figure and milk skin of him, kyaaaa~~~~~ but too bad my heart beating fast just infront Daehyun and Kai.

 

*arrived at cafe*

 

" I really love carbonara here, so yummy~!" he said and I giggled, ssshhhh he is such a cutie.

"Kyaa~~~ Sehunnie so cuteee" I pinch his cheek and he smile.

 

Sehun such a nice boy. He make me feel comfortable around him. We talk happily and smile brightly on our face. But I feel a little bit weird in this cafe. It's like there is someone who spy us.

 

"Sehun....are you feel weird? I mean....." I ask him but he cut my words.

"I know right! I feel someone is watching every movement of us" he said and look around.

 

I look around too, but I dont see anyone I know in there. Everyone there dont look like watching us. They just doing their bussiness. Even though I still uncomfortable, but I try to ignore it and shrugged.

 

"You pabo! Aishh!"

"Shhh shut up"

 

Suddenly I hear someone voice. I feel like I know that voice. Is that Daehyun and Kai voice? But that is impossible. What are they doing here? And they are together? No way! They are enemies.

 

"Is that Kai hyung voice?" Sehun whispered to me.

"Yeah I feel like that too, but the other one is like Daehyun voice. It's impossible"

"Let go out of here"

 

 

 

No One POV

 

 

 

Since they arrived at cafe, Daehyun and Kai watch everything. They look so jealous of Sehun. How they wish they can replace Sehun place. But too bad, they just can spy them.

 

"Geez! I hate that boy!" Daehyun said.

"Yeah, how can they talk so happily like that?!" Kai added.

"Sehun....are you feel weird? I mean....." they hear Shin Yeong talk.

"I know right! I feel someone is watching every movement of us" Sehun added and make they froze on the spot.

"You pabo! Aish!" Daehyun smack Kai's head.

"Shhh shut up" Kai give him death glare.

 

They stop fighting when see Sehun drag Shin Yeong go out. They panicked and screaming at the waitress to pay their bill.

 

" Is that Kai's car?" Shin Yeong ask Sehun while pointing at Kai's car.

"Ha! I know it! And is that Daehyun's????!!!!!" Sehun see the other car besides Kai's. They eyes grew bigger and shocked.

"So they are really together?! I mean...how?" I said little screaming and still shocked.