New couple alert

My Sweet Lovely Bastard

A few months later

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

Today people in school look busy. Well, that obvious. We're gonna graduate soon. Yahooooo!!!! I still can't believe this! It seems like I just moved her yesterday, but now I'm graduate? Wow time goes really fast............

 

"Here you are. I'm looking for you everywhere. And why you eat alone here?" Kai come and pouted. People always see his famous glare but since we were date I see another side of him. He actually childish and sweet~

"Sorry~ I was cleaning my locker and now I'm hungry" I smile at him and he stole kiss from me. Gosh! People are looking,

"You always hungry babe. But I like you that way" he chuckled and I glare at him.

"Chessy as always. People are looking........" I was going to say something when suddenly there is a huge scream entering cafetaria.

"Shin Yeonggieeee~ please be my prom okay? Pretty please?"

"No hyung she is gonna be my prom right?"

"Me! Me! Pleaseeee"

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun suddenly come and fighting to be my prom. I chuckled at their sillyness. They even do aegyo to please me.

 

"You hopeless forever ers! Go away! She is my girl and of course she is gonna be my prom" Kai push them in disgust.

"And who will be my partner then?"

"Find yourseflf girlfriend hyung. Your fans dying for that"

"Hell no I go to prom with that crazy fangirls"

"That's your problem then"

 

They glare at Kai and mocking at him. I can't help but laugh. These guys just too cute to resist.

 

"Hey guys" Krystal come with smile all over her face. Well, this is suspicious. She barely smile.

"Krystal! My baby! You're gonna be my prom right?"

"No! Go with me ok?"

"Please go with me Krys" oh here we go again. Kai is right, they so hopeless lol.

"Guys please. I already had partner. Just get your fangirls with you duhh" Krystal rolled her eyes and ignore them.

"That was excatly what I said. You guys are disgusting" Kai smirk and high five with Krystal.

"Anyway, who's your partner soojoung?"

".........Daehyun"

"What?!"

 


 

Update! Wohooo! I know this story is a little bit rush. But seriously, I just want to end this soon. Sorry for short chapter -_-

Anyway, Krystal with Daehyun? lol I dont know if you find it weird or something, because I feel like that. I am actually Kaistal shipper. But I dont have any idea, so I make Krystal and Daehyun as couple. What do you think?

And please keep comment and dont be silent readers ok? Subscribers and Vote too. Byeeeee<3