Chapter 1

6 Kingkas, 1 Nerd And... You

You looked down on your bracelet. It was blinking. Again.  “Argh what do you even do!?Just stop blinking please!”

 “Talking to that thing again?” Someone asked. You nodded without even bothering to see who it was.

“Seriously, if you don’t stop talking to that thing people will think you’re the crazy queenka.” Now you were pissed. You looked up to see where the voice was coming from. It was no surprise that it came from Hoya’s mouth. You sighed and looked at your tray of food. “It’s just this stupid bracelet. It won’t stop blinking and like I even want to be a queenka! I hate being a queenka. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.” Hoya took a seat and opened his mouth. *I wonder what great advice he’ll give me this time*

“Fine. Leave this group and end up like one of those.” He eyed the nerds across the table.

“Shut up. Leave them alone. I don’t get why being a queenka and kingka is so important”

“Because you’re popular and everyone envies you.”

“Your point? You don’t get anywhere being popular.”

“Bu-” Hoya was suddenly cut off by Junhee *Thank God*

“Hey guys what are you talking about?” She asked as her and the rest of the group took a seat. “Hyesung doesn’t want to be a queenka.” He dobbed *Seriously. This kid* You rolled your eyes.

“This again? Hoya, just eat your food you won’t get anywhere.”

“You should like being a queenka, the noona’s at the cafeteria treat us better” Sungjong yelled with his mouth full.

 “Yah! Lee Sungjong! You either eat and don’t talk or talk with an empty mouth!” Sunggyu scolded him

“NEH UMMA!” He madly replied. Suddenly a guy with big round glasses wearing a bow tie and nerdy clothes walked passed.

 “Unnie, you can leave and become like him!” Suji eyed the nerd and giggled.

“Leave him alone. He’s done nothing wrong. Is it wrong to dress like that?” Suji raised an eyebrow.

“Seriously you’re standing up for that nerd?”

“So what if I am?”

“You rea-”

“Suji respect your unnie. Don’t talk to her like that. If she wants to defend that nerd over there then let her be. If she wants to be the most hated the most bullied person in this school, then be my guest. Do you really want that Hyesung?” Hoya smirked and everyone else laughed.

“No.”  *No. Is that really all I can think of?*

“Good, now let’s eat before lunch ends.”

* Who would like to become the most hated person anyway... Although... That poor kid. What was his name again? Woo-you-ng? Hy-un-woo? Argh, doesn't matter. Like I'm ever going to talk to him.

________________________________________________________________________-