She reminds me to her 'Mystery Girl'

CanDy LoVe

 

“!” Kris mumbled, putting his hand on his waist, and showing his angry face, “Sunny ssi, go to call come here, right now, hurry up”

“Yeah,” Sunny quickly replied and left.

-------------

 

Tiffany’s POV:

Has a good chance, I separate way with them and back to work place.

“Yeah, Tiffany Hwang, How lucky you are, How clever you are!” I told myself cheerily.

“Fany-ah, where are the kids?” Hyoyeon asked.

“They are with Kris ssi.” I smiled and turned to welcome to my value customer, “Good morning, may I help you?”

Out of sudden, Sunny screamed from distant, “Yah~ Hwang MiYoung, you die!”

Luckily, the customer is gone, and then I run toward her, “Lee Sookyun, how many times I tell you don’t call me Hwang MiYoung in public place?”

“Ah, I forget! Don’t worry nobody care your Korean name!” she pouted, “Aigoo, Kris ssi is waiting you at restaurant!”

“What??”I amazed, “He doesn’t have breakfast with the kids??”

“Yeah, he does!” she nodded, “I think you’re hurry up reach before you’re fired.”

“Fired?? Oh, no... that can’t happen to me!” I shouted and ran out.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany runs fast as she can because she doesn’t want lose her position.

“Sister, we’re here!!” a youngest girl waved to Tiffany.

Tiffany got it. She immediately approaches them.

On the other hand, Kris stands up and moves out from seat. Once, Tiffany reaches there, Kris turns back.

“Ouch!!!” Tiffany amazed after she couldn’t control her balance and bumped to Kris.

Right now, Tiffany is in Kris’s arm and her head is leaning on his chest. The position is the same with their first meet at the airport.

“Ouch, that’s probably hurt!” a youngest, Jimmy exclaimed.

“, she’s bumping with a handsome man, not a wall, Jimmy, you’re wrong!” her sister Jane told.

“Sis, you should more carefully. Bro, you would make a sign before you move.” a boy sighed.

“I’m... I’m sorry!” Tiffany stuttered, blush, and step backward from Kris with embarrassed.

“Eh~ are you ok?” Kris asked with embarrassed as well.

“Um, I’m fine.” Tiffany told.

Then they have buffet together. Soon, the parents of the kids are arrived and bring their kids back.

Kris’s POV:

Tiffany’s English is really amazing. Today, I can clear all the rumors. They are true. She is good at English and her work organized.

“She has talent, why she applied as Reception Clerk? Her ability is higher than her currently position.” I wondered.

“Kris ssi, if you have nothing with me, I will back to my work?” Tiffany said, get my attention.

“Huh? Ooh, you can!” I replied.

“Yeah,” she said, and she showed a bright smile when she faced to Sooyoung, “Good morning, Sooyoung ssi!!”

The way she flashed to Sooyoung reminds me to her ‘Mystery girl’. I can’t stop thinking about her. The way she bumped to me earlier remind when Mystery girl pulled me to close her and leaned on me. I feel the same. The same girl?? Aish, there are many questions come up my mind till I reach to my office.

“That’s not clear!!” I mumbled after I searched Tiffany’s profile in the computer, “No parents, homeless, no certificate from college, never go abroad, have only experience??? Kidding me?? How can the girl who has a perfect at work, but no these important things?? I don’t believe!!”

End of Kris’s POV

--------------