Illness has no medicine to help

CanDy LoVe

“MiYoung-ah, tell me what can I help you?” I sobbed and gave her a warm hug.

A few minutes later, she could sleep in peace. She stopped crying and sweating.

---------------

This was the third days since she was in the hospital. It had been 3 days that she wasn’t awake. Today was the last day I stayed in Korea.

“Sleeping Princess, I will call Sleeping Princess if you don’t open your eyes and fight with me.” I told and no respond from her.

“I have to go now. My parents plan to transfer me to study at Canada. I promise I will not bully if I meet you again. Are you happy?” I said as I prepared a gift of her.

“Tada~ they are some of candies and lollipops!” I surprised although she remained silent.

“These candies will grant you a sweet dream.” I told and put them under her pillow.

“Bye, bye!” I said while I hugged her and then I left.

End of Flash Back

-----------------------------------

*Present; in the hospital

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m surprised when I realize I’m in the hospital. Real or dream, I can’t separate now. He appears every time and everywhere, in both my dream and real life because he is full in my head? Damn it!

When a doctor asked to rest in here for one night, I refused. I’m sick is not because I’m not well. Actually, I have a virus in my mind. That virus is him, Wu YiFan. There is no medicine to help me.

“Miss Hwang, your boyfriend is paying the payment at the counter over there!” a nurse told after I came out of doctor room.

“My boyfriend?” I amazed and then I saw Kris reached to us.

“Miss Hwang, your boyfriend is really handsome; moreover, he’s really care you.” she giggled.

“What?” I became clueless.

“Do you feel better....” he asked but I cut, “Thanks you! We have to go now.” I finished my sentence and dragged him out of her.

On the way out of the hospital, there are many eyes are looking at us and whispering to each other.

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you drag me out so fast? Are you feeling better now?” he mumbled and stopped me.

“Aigoo, why do you have many questions to me?” I blurted out and he gave a dead glare to me.

“Okay, sir, I will do a report to you later. Right now, I will become a dead if we don’t find something to eat.”

“Okay!” he replied in straight-face.

------------

*At the restaurant

There are many foods on the table.

“That’s a waste if you don’t clear all these dishes.” he smirked.

I don’t reply him and keep eating.

30 minutes later......

“Are you full?” he amazed after I called a waiter to pay the bill, and then a waiter passed the bill to him.

“What do you think of the leftover? That’s waste!” he mumbled.

“Please pack the leftover for me!” I suggested to a waiter.

“Tiffany ssi, what do you think who you are? I think I have no patient with you anymore!” he said in anger.

“Kris ssi, I know who I am, and what I’m doing. Don’t worry! I will return the payment to you as soon as I back to the dorm.” I smirked.

“You ...” he stuck his word and his face turned to red.

“Let’s go!” I hurry take the food from a waiter and walk out.

I bet he’s really angry with me. Kris Wu, I feel so happy when I can upset you. I don’t feel I got sick because of you anymore.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-------------------