Real but not complete_ part I

CanDy LoVe

 

“Yah, so, you haven’t not back home yet?” I smiled and she continued “Fany-ah, I plan run out from your house forever? They’re your family. They love and care you so much.” she said seriously.

“I know, but not the right time!” I mumbled and kept my head down, “I’m not ready!”

Soon, I remember the reason I come here and ask her for help.

------------

“Why don’t you ask for help form your parents? I bet Mr. Hwang won’t allow you marry with that gang.” Sunny blurted out.

“Oh, no, I can’t. I can’t tell them. They will worry me.” I pouted.

“So, what will you do?” she asked.

“Eh~” I mused, “Can I stay here?”

“You can. You probably can stay here until you’re bored, but maybe you forget now I’m not in Seoul, I work at Jeju.” she smirked.

“When?? Why I don’t know?” I amazed.

“It’s been a year. I also told you, um, maybe you’re busy and don’t read my e-mail to you.” she said.

“Oh, I remember you told me you work at a high class hotel and they also provide you a commendation free.” I demanded.

“Yeah, that’s right! I will back tomorrow.” she told.

“Really? So fast!” I surprised.

“I come here for some reasons. Um, for unknown reason, there are many staffs at my work place resign one by one from top level to small level.” she frowned.

“That’s not a small deal!” I blurted out.

“Yeah, in short time, we can’t find many staffs to fix those positions.” she sighed.

“What do you think if I work with you?” I suggested.

“Don’t kidding me! We have no position fix with you, Manager Hwang.” she smirked.

“I can be in front of desk staff if you can help me!” I smiled.

“What? You work at level manager in five-star hotel at LA, and now you want to be normal staff. Oh, that’s not right, Tiffany Hwang!” she glared at me, “If they see your profile, they will think you’re a spy from another hotel.”

“If they don’t know,” I told.

“What do you mean?” she asked curiously.

“If I don’t give them my real profile, my study background, and my work experience, how can they know?” I giggled.

“Yah, you don’t them? How can they accept you to work?” she frowned.

“You just recommend me to them, and other, I can handle by myself!” I raised one eyebrow.

End of Tiffany’s POV

--------------------

*At Jeju, SME Hotel

“Hi, Ms. Park, I’m Tiffany Hwang!” Tiffany greeted her brightly.

“Hi, please take a seat!” Ms. Park told and read Tiffany’s Curriculum Vitas.

“Are you Sunny’s friend?” Ms. asked after she finished reading.

“Yeah, I used to work at her parents’ restaurant.” Tiffany told.

“You look confident on this interview!” Ms. Park smirked.

Tiffany kept smiling and answered calmly “I admit I don’t any certificate from famous school, but I think my talent and my ability cannot judge by just those papers.”

“Okay, your English is so good, and your work experience is also acceptable, but I still have in doubt on how you can work or not?” Ms. Park told.

“I know you’re not in doubt on my work, nor my education, but because I’m an orphan. I have no choice.” Tiffany demanded.

At the same time, Tiffany and Ms. Park who is a Front Desk supervisor eyes on eyes.

------------