New friends, Kids

CanDy LoVe

 

“He is tall and handsome. You mistake him as Changmin that means he is good-looking as Changmin oppa. Last night, there are two men who you’ve met.” after I took a long think, he is come out in my mind “They are ... and he isn’t Changmin oppa, so he is ..., Oh, how can?”

“Hwang MiYoung, tell me the truth. I don’t make mistake as you’ve done.

End of Sunny’s POV

-----------------

Kris’s POV:

In the morning, before I go to my office room, I walk to somewhere in the hotel to examine the real reason of losing staffs in the same time.

Finally, I am stopped in front of the front desk. Front desk is the place where our customers first meet after they enter to the hotel, so we have to provide the high service to them.

“Good morning, Kris ssi!” a staff who worked at front desk greeted me, but she isn’t a clumsy girl I met last night. Where is she?

“Good morning!” I smiled, “Everything’s ok?”

“Yeah, here is ok, but there ... I’m not sure!” she said and pointed to the waiting seat.

“What are they doing??” I frowned after I glanced to there.

As I approach them, I see the three foreigner kids are arguing.

“Sister, I want it~” a little girl mumbled as she was shaking Tiffany’s hand and pointed to a teddy bear.

“Sister, it’s mine!” another little girl groaned.

“Sister, do you want go out with me?” a boy winked.

Soon, I feel someone is holding my hand. That is a girl who has a teddy bear on hand, “Hi, handsome man, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

“What?” I amazed, lit her up, kissing her cheek, and asked “Who are you? Where are your parents?”

“Daddy loses the way, so Mommy is finding him!” a little girl was with Tiffany sobbed.

“Brother, I’m Jane, she is my little sister Jimmy, and he is my older brother John.” Jane who was in my hand introduced her sister and brother.

“Their father missed the flight last night, so in the morning, she rushes to airport pick up him.” Tiffany told.

“That’s all??” I frowned because this is a non-sense reason. She would bring her kids go together, or she would tell our driver to get him.

“I think she maybe has another reason.” Tiffany added.

“Eh, hi, everyone, I’m Kris, may I be your friend?” I greeted to the kids.

“Yeah,” the kids whined.

“Hi, Kris brother, I’m so hungry, can we eat now?” John mumbled.

“Okay, I’m hungry too. Let have breakfast together!” I smiled.

“Yah~ we go!” the kids whined and we walked straight to restaurant.

End of Kris’s POV

“Good morning, Kris ssi!” Sunny welcomed when the tall man entered to her response place.

“Good morning! Um, arrange for 5 people, the 3 kids, me and ...” Kris said and counted the kids, and he stuck his word when absent one person.

“...???” Sunny clueless because there are 4 people include him.

“Where is pretty noona?” little boy John amazed.

“...????” there are many questions around Sunny’s head, “Who is pretty noona? She is a human? Why I don’t see her?

“Tiffany noona doesn’t come with us.” a youngest girl Jimmy pouted.

“!” Kris mumbled, putting his hand on his waist, and showing his angry face, “Sunny ssi, go to call come here, right now, hurry up”

“Yeah,” Sunny quickly replied and left.

-------------

(a/n: I do hope my update not disappointed you, thanks!! Yah, Girls' Generation 'I got a boy' already won 3 consecutive weeks in both M count down and Music Bank, Bravo!!!)