The secret is starting to reveal

CanDy LoVe

“You insist to know her because you have doubt on her or because you have another reason else?” Sunny asked seriously.

After she completes her sentence, Kris got surprise and looks clueless at Sunny.

-------------------

In that case, Kris keeps silent. He doesn’t know how to answer to her.

Out of sudden, Sunny apologized “Oop, I’m sorry, Kris ssi! You no need to reply me. Eh, I’m sorry for my over load question.”

She bowls and leaves.

Kris’s POV:

Actually, her question is really hard for me. I wonder where she takes this question from, and she’s really brave to ask me. At the same time, I don’t get angry with her because of her straight forward attitude. She’s worked here for many years and I accept her work skill. Every time I meet and work with her, she’s friendly and hard working. I’m happy as well for her exist in our hotel.

“Wait, Sunny is reminding me to someone. She can answer every question from me and her (Sunny) too.” I told myself and phoned to her.

*On Phone

“Good morning, oppa! I do miss you. How have you been? You have breakfast yet?” she said happily.

“Ooh, I don’t call to wrong number. Who is speaking?” I teased.

“Aish, Kris oppa, I’m Sulli, your lovely little sister!” she pouted.

“Ah~ if I remember Sulli is my giant sister because she’s tall and has a big build.” I replied as I tried to stop my laugh.

“Oppa~ stop teasing me, ok?” she mumbled.

“Okay, fine, girl. Anyway, if you miss me, why I don’t receive any call from you?” I smirked.

“Aigoo, honestly, I want to call every day, but I know you’re busy because you’re a workaholic, aren’t you?” she teased.

“Sulli-ah, stop teasing each other, ok?” I told.

“Yeah, oppa, I’m really miss you and my friends as well. They keep ask me when you back.” she told.

“Sulli-ah, are you free at this weekend. You can come here for holiday.” I suggested.

“Hey, you have something to show me?” she asked seriously.

“Hmm... maybe, I have someone introduce to you, and it would be nice if you can be friend with her.” I said while I was on the way to my office.

Then I’m stopped in front of the front desk. I see Tiffany is chatting with the guests.

“Oppa~~ are you listening to me?” she shouted.

“Huh, I’m listening to you.” I felt sorry for her because I couldn’t concentrate on her while I was staring at Tiffany.

“Oppa, who is she?” she asked.

“Eh, she has a bright smile and friendly like you.” I told.

“Really? We have the same personality. Oppa, I eager to meet her.” she told cheerfully.

“Come here and meet her, ok?” I said.

“See you soon, oppa!” she said.

“See you soon, girl!” I replied and hung up the call.

As I finish my call, I reach to Tiffany.

“Good morning, Kris ssi!” Hyoyeon and Tiffany greeted me.

“Yeah, good morning, Tiffany, you should take sick leave one day.” I said.

“Thanks, I’m fine.” she told.

“I don’t want to use sick staff!” I smirked and left.

I can hear that she is mumbling behind me.

End of Kris’s POV

Kris is delighted by teasing Tiffany while Tiffany gets mad for his word.

“Good grief, Wu YiFan, I would be healthy if I don’t see your face!” Tiffany muttered and bit her low lip.

“Pardon?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Ooh, nothing, let’s back to work!” she told and added, “I will have a good luck today because of him!”

----------------------------