New position for Kris

CanDy LoVe

 

“Stephanie Hwang??” I amazed and looked carefully to the photo.

“Yeah, oppa, she’s my older Stephanie Hwang Miyoung!” she repeated.

-------------

“Where is her?” I asked curiously.

“I don’t know either!” she pouted.

“Aish, I think she already back to Korea.” I said in hopeless.

“Oppa, you miss her??” Sulli teased.

“I ... I miss her??? How can??” I amazed. What’s she talking?

“I think she would be happy if you miss her, and she would be come back soon!” she giggled.

“Yeah, I’m not sure. I should miss her and mad at her? She runs out and leaves many jobs to me. When come back?” I mumbled.

“She said you do without her!” Sulli blurted out by coincident.

“What?” I amazed.

“...” she kept silent and stared at the ground.

“Okay, not your fault!” I rubbed her head, “Go home now. I call the driver send you back home.”

“Yeah,” she pouted and waved goodbye.

Then I stare the photo and sigh “It’s been 10 years that we have seen each other. How have you been? What should I do when we’re met again? Or, you will avoid me forever?”

End of Kris’s POV

*SME Hotel, Jeju

Tiffany’s POV:

Being work at front desk make me happier. I can meet different people from different country. It remind the time when I start working at the hotel during my high school. I have worked from as a waitress to level manager.

“May I help you?” I greeted as I realized someone was standing in front of desk while I was checking something in front of computer.

“You’re welcome!” she giggled.

“Yeah,” I smiled and when I look straight to her, she was my manager Choi Sooyong, “May I help you?”

“Oh, no need! Just do job!” she smiled and left.

Choi Sooyoung ssi, she is a daughter of this president. Her parents go to over sea, and she has to handle this hotel since she is young. However, the hotel is face to lose staffs, she’s fine, and she does what she can. I heard she has a younger brother who is learning in America.

I have worked only 3 weeks, but I think I can manage my work and other position if need any help.

“Fany-ah, you’re so lucky!” a familiar voice appeared behind and tapped on my shoulder. She is Sunny.

“What? I don’t know what you mean!” I pouted.

“Tomorrow is your day off, aren’t you?” she asked and I nodded. She continued “Nobody tell you we have prepare ourselves to welcome our new General Manager who comes from Seoul?”

“I don’t know!” I pouted.

“Ah~ I forget ... I come here to ask to help at the dining hall. Are you free?” Sunny asked.

Without any hesitate, Hyoyeon who is my teammate answered “Yeah, Tiffany, you can go. I can handle here.”

“Hmm, okay, thanks Hyoyeon, I will back soon.” I smiled and went with Sunny.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------------

A tall handsome man comes out from a luxury car with many people who are standing in two rows welcome him. He enters to hotel building in serious face.

“Hi, everyone, he is Kris Wu. He will in charge here as a General Manager.” Sooyoung introduced Kris to her staffs.

“Hi, everyone, nice to work with you, I will work in short time, and during this time, I do hope we will become one to provide the best serve to our client. If you some suggestions, I’m happy to get them.” Kris smiled coldly and none body replied, so then the staffs introduced their name and position to Kris one by one.

“Okay, you can back to work now.” Kris told and other was back to their work place.

-------------

(a/n: Kris and Tiffany will meet at next chapter. Do they reconize each other?? Please keep supporting, thanks you ^^)