The same feeling, The same girl??

CanDy LoVe

Kris carries Tiffany and lies on her slowly on the bed. He takes care of her pain on her forehead while Luhan goes out.

--------------

Later, Tiffany wakes up.

“Ouch, my head is so hurt!” Tiffany opened her eyes and rubbed her pain.

“Are you ok?” Kris asked while he was standing against the wall and fold his arm.

“Where I am?” she asked and looked around.

“You don’t remember???” he said and walked close to her.

She tries to remember what happen earlier, and then she immediately speaks out “Oh, I go to Luhan’s room and …”

“Yeah, and, now you’re in his room and lying on his bed!” he smirked.

“Huh?” she amazed and immediately hopped out of the bed.

As the result of her pain on her forehead, she feels dizzy and can’t stand steady.

“Are you ok?” Kris asked in concern while she was in his arm.

“I … I’m fine.” Tiffany told as her face turned red.

Kris’s POV:

Tiffany, who are you? You’re the same girl I’ve met at the airport?? You look familiar to me, but I can’t identify who you are.

While she is in my arm, I can face her face closely.

“We have known each other before?” I asked curiously.

“Eh... can you let me out of your arm?” she blushed.

“Ooh! I’m sorry!” I said and then I carried her to lie on the bed.

“I think I have to go now. It’s already late!” she told and I stopped her.

“Stay here!” I told as I stopped by putting my hands on her shoulders to let her sit down.

“Stay here??” she amazed.

“I mean ... um, here is Luhan’s room, so if you come out here on late night, what do they think?” I explained.

“Yeah, you’re right!” she pouted after she glanced to her watch.

“Eh~, I will go first, and then you go after me! Make sure, none see us.” I suggested.

“Okay!” she nodded calmly.

End of Kris’s POV

Tiffany’s so innocent when she listens to his suggestion. She stays calm and listens carefully. She becomes a good kid that makes Kris smile with have no reason. He tries to hide his emotion to her.

“I will call soon I feel safe for you, okay?” he told seriously.

“Okay!” she smiled.

Before Kris leaves the room, he gives a quick smile to her.

-----------

Just a few seconds, Kris messages to Tiffany, and then she leaves too.

At the same time, there is another person sees them.

“I saw Luhan ssi goes out early. What are they (Kris & Tiffany) doing in his room?” unknown person frowned.

-------------