Candy can calm your temper!

CanDy LoVe

I bet he’s really angry with me. Kris Wu, I feel so happy when I can upset you. I don’t feel I got sick because of you anymore.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-------------------

Kris’s POV:

Tiffany Hwang, I’m not your boyfriend, and we don’t have any special relationship. How dare you keep order me? I’ve waited outside your house for a half an hour, and then I brought to the clinic. I’m paying the dinner’s bill and you just leave the restaurant.

“Hey, Tiffany ssi, I’m not your guard!” I said as I ran after her.

Unexpected, I see she’s giving the leftover food to the two little girls. I remember them I noticed them when we were having dinner. They were standing outside. They look pale and thin. In that case, Tiffany likes an angel to them. She gives the food to them with her bright smile. I’ve stared at her in while, and I don’t know when they talk to me.

“Oppa, anyoeng!” they greeted me and I smiled back.

“Unnie, he is your boyfriend?” a little asked in innocent face.

“Boyfriend?” Tiffany amazed.

“Unnie, your boyfriend is really handsome!” another girl exclaimed.

I replied by winking to them.

“Okay, your mother is waiting you. You should go now!” Tiffany told and they left, “Bye, bye!”

“Who are they?” I asked while we were walking along the park.

“I don’t know either!” she blurted out.

“What??” I surprised.

“This is the third time I’ve met them.” she added, “Um, in conclusion, I know they are orphans. I don’t know I’m lucky than them because I have today, I have my job, or they are lucky than me because they have mother and they know their real background. And I, I grow up in the orphanage, and I don’t know who my parents are?”

I listen to her carefully and I notice her story is familiar to someone I’m looking for. As I stare at her with a deeply emotion, she changes her story to another thing.

“Ah, Kris ssi, how can you park your car far from the clinic?” she mumbled.

“Hey, you can imagine when I carried you from the car park to the clinic! I didn’t want either, but there was no parking around here, and I didn’t know where the parking was? You know how hard I carry you? How heavy you are?” I smirked.

“Oh, I see!” she told and burst into laugh.

“Why you laugh?” I frowned.

“Luckily, you could drive and reached the clinic safely.” she told.

“What does your mean?” I asked curiously.

“You always go everywhere with your driver that means ...” she said and I cut,

“You look down on me? I’m always with driver not that means I can’t drive.” I said in frustrated and stalked out.

“Hey, I’m just kidding!” she screamed and ran after me.

“That’s not funny!” I said furiously.

“Okay, I’m sorry~” she said in sweet tone and passed something to me.

“Lollipop!” I amazed.

“Eat it! Candy can calm your temper!” I smiled.

Her word is really disappointed me, but I feel better when she gave the candy.

“How can you get them?” I asked while there was another lollipop on her hand.

“There is no free for this world.” she winked and ate it.

I’m sure there was nothing with her while I brought to the clinic. In that case, I notice after she gave the leftover food the kids, they handed something to her.

“You exchanged the food with them?” I asked.

She replied by rising her one eye brow, and then she rested on the bench.

“I gave the food to them, and they gave these lollipops that it’s fair.” she told.

I don’t think she’s a stranger to me. We’re like old friend. There is no barrier from top manager to staff.

End of Kris’s POV

-----------------------