Kris is Wu YiFan, Wu YiFan is Kris

CanDy LoVe

“Since I have business here, I probably back here soon!” I told.

“Yeah, because you’re our VVIP Guest!” she joked again.

-------------------------

“Anyway, he did treat you well last night? He didn’t do anything over you?” I asked curiously.

“I’ve said nothing!” she spoke out.

“Yes, I believe him. He’s a real gentleman.” I added.

“I’m not his idea type.” she said.

“Yeah, I wonder what his idea type is!” I frowned.

“You don’t know either??” she amazed.

“Hmm, actually, we’re friend for many years, but I’ve never seen he has girlfriend. Right now, there are two lovely girls for him to choose. I don’t understand what he is thinking! When I ask him, he tells me, um, for him they are just his little sisters.” I elaborated.

“Who are they?” she asked.

“Your boss Choi Sooyoung and her cousin Sulli, they are the best candidates for him.” I told.

“Hey, wait, Sulli is a daughter of Mr. Hwang, the owner of SM Hotel at Seoul?” she asked seriously.

“Yeah, you know them?” I asked.

“Luhan, can I ask you one more question and you have to the correct answer quickly?” she said in crack voice.

“What question?” I exclaimed.

“What’s the real name of Kris ssi?” she asked with a pale face.

“Yeah, Kris is his nickname, his Chinese name is Wu YiFan, and ...” I not yet finish, she added “His English name is Kevin Wu, isn’t”

“How do you know? Honestly, I can’t remember properly!” I said.

“Eh~ I ... um, I heard his name from my previous workplace!” she stuttered.

“Yeah, he’s a young businessman in new generation, cool, handsome, smart, and ..., ah~ he’s a perfect guy!” I praised him.

“However, he’s perfect, I prefer you over him.” she said and winked to me.

“Fany-ah, you’re too honest!” I blushed.

“Hey, what time the flight leave?” Tiffany reminded me.

“Ooh, I have another task before I leave.” I amazed, “Tiffany thanks you! Thank so much for remind me!”

“Yah, don’t be polite because we’re friend!” she smiled goodbye.

“Bye!” I said, waved, and rushed out.

“Bye, see you next time! Please have a good flight!” she cheered up me from behind.

End of Luhan’s POV

------------------

After talking with Luhan, Tiffany’s hurry back to work.

Tiffany’s POV:

At a minute I know the real name of Kris and his family, I keep telling myself calm down. I keep acting normally in front of Luhan. Luckily, he doesn’t notice me, and Kris doesn’t remember me as well.

“Kris is Wu YiFan, Wu YiFan is the boy who always bully me in the past.” I nagged to myself.

Out of sudden, I feel hurt on my injury.

“Unnie, are you ok? Your face’s so pale!” Seohyun asked and held my hand in concern, “Wow, you’re frozen!!!”

“No, I’m fine.” Tiffany refused.

“Unnie, you’re sick!!” Seohyun exclaimed after she touched my forehead.

“Don’t worry! That’s not a big deal.” I smiled while I couldn’t stand steady.

“Fany-ah, back to rest!” Ms. Park told.

“I’m fine!” I bright smiled.

“You’re better going to rest. Here, we’re not letting sick staff working. I give permission to you.” she said.

“Okay!” I said.

“Do you need anyone accompany you to dorm?” Ms. Park asked curiously.

“I’m just a little feeling dizzy, but I’m ok.” I told and left.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------------

(a/n: I'm poor at English, so I'm really sorry for every mistake in my story, good luck!!)