Trap_ part I

CanDy LoVe

“Aish, that’s a reason I can’t bother him again.” Tiffany mumbled and gazed, “Ok, forget it and start working”

Then they split the way to work.

------------------------

“Good morning Seohyunie!” Tiffany gave a bright smile to her sister as she reached to her workplace.

“Good morning Tiffany unnie!” Soehyun greeted with a soft tone, and then she immediately added “Good morning Sunny unnie!”

“Good morning girl!” Sunny smiled and passed a pink package to Tiffany.

“What is this?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Look at a piece of paper inside the package!” Sunny pouted.

“It’s him!” Tiffany amazed after she read a paper.

“Yup, he asked me to give this to you, and he said you will understand after you read it. Um, now he’s right!” Sunny blurted out and left.

“Who?” Seohyun frowned.

“Okay, it’s better than buffet.” Tiffany told herself and ignored Seohyun.

-------------

A few days later,

It’s a late night. Kris is still working in his office alone.

Kris’s POV:

Next week, I have a meeting at Seoul, so I have to clear my work here before I leave.

“Aish, it’s done!” I said and stretched my hand, and then I brought my jacket and left.

While I’m standing in the elevator, I felt tired. I stand against the wall and rest my eye. Out of sudden, there is something pop up in my mind. That is a conversation between two men that I coincidently heard in the evening.

*Flash Back

This evening, I had a business dinner with VIP customer. After that, I went restroom to wash my hand. I heard a conversation from two men, and they didn’t notice I was here.

“Hey, a girl who is working at a reception place is really pretty.” a man A whined.

“Yup, her eye smiling is really bright!” a man B added.

“I want to ask she goes out with me!” man A said confident.

“Really? But, I think it’s not easy.” his friend told.

“I don’t think so. I bet she’ll be mine tonight.” he smirked and raised his eye brow to his friend.

End of Flash Back

“A girl who is working at a reception place, her eye smiling, and she’ll be mine tonight.” those words kept in head.

I can’t stop thinking while I walk out of the hotel.

“Tiffany!!!” I spoke out as I hop in the car.

“What?” a driver asked.

End of Kris’s POV

Kris doesn’t reply to his drive. He’s hurry hop out of the car and back into the hotel.

“You work alone tonight?” Kris asked curiously before Hyoyeon greeted him.

“No, tonight, I’m pair with Tiffany!” Hyoyeon told.

“Where is her?” Kris asked.

“Eh~ maybe, 5 minutes ago, she received call from someone. They asked her to take some medicines to them. She just left early.” Hyoyeon elaborated.

“!” Kris groaned and used his phone called.

“Kris ssi, you call her? Her phone is here!” Hyoyeon told and showed of Tiffany’s phone is on the desk.

“Damn it!” Kris said in anger.

----------------