No answer

CanDy LoVe

“Kris ssi? Why he is here?” she frowned while she saw Kris was standing and gave his back to her, “Aigoo, Tiffany-ah, wake up, stop dreaming!!!”

--------------------

While he’s standing outside her dorm, he can’t calm down himself from thinking bad happen occur to her. Everything negative pop up in his mind.

“What should I do??” there are many questions to him.

Finally, he has no choice, so he decides to crack the door.

At the same time, Kris is standing not far from the door, but he doesn’t notice while Tiffany opens the door.

Once, when he’s going to run and crack the door, he failed because the door is opened. He can’t control his balance, so he falls on the ground. At the same time, he also grabs Tiffany fall with him.

Kris’s POV:

Right now, I’m lying on the floor and she’s on the top of me. The time has stopped at the moment. My face is getting fluster, and my heart is beating so fast. I bet she’s feeling the same with me because her lip is touching my lip. What should I do? We’re kissing?? We’re staring at each other.

Then she breaks up this kiss, but she’s on me.

“Tiffany, wake up!!” she mumbled and knocked her head.

“How cute she is!” I thought while I didn't make a movement. I keep silent and stare at her.

Out of sudden, she pinches my cheek.

“Ouch, it’s hurt!!” I amazed and rubbed my cheek.

“Huh??” she exclaimed and immediately stood up, “That’s real! I’m not dreaming!”

“What? Dreaming?” I blurted out as I glanced to the mirror and there were a small bruise on my cheek.

“Eh~ I’m sorry! I have no intention!” she apologized and added, “Oh, wait! If that’s real, so what happen earlier is real??” she got shock, covered , and her face turned a delicate pink.

“Hey, what are you thinking about? That’s an accident, not kissing!” I blurted out.

“No, that’s not kissing, it’s just my lip touch your lip!” she told.

“What?? Your lip touched my lip doesn’t call kissing?? You’re funny!” I asked and chuckled hardly.

“Hey, stop laughing! If you’re not dragging me together, that wouldn’t happen!” she mumbled.

Suddenly, I remember the reason I come here.

“I heard you’re not well. Do you feel better now?” I asked curiously.

“Hmm... I’m fine!” she pouted after she touched her forehead.

“Are you sure?” I asked and pulled close to me.

“Stay still!” I told her when I knew she want to move out of me.

I put my arm around her waist and another hand touches her forehead, “You have a fever!”

“Really?” she muttered while she was in my arm.

“Have you taken the medicine yet?” I asked.

“Eh~ I’m not sure!” she told as she bit her low lip.

“I can get the answer!” I told and pointed to the empty medicine box was in the table.

“Oh, I see!” she said as she played her hair.

“Can you let me out of you now?” she added shyly.

“Ooh, I’m sorry!” I exclaimed and moved out.

I feel embarrassed, but I actually love it.

“Kris ssi~” she called me in crack voice, and then she quickly fall down.

Fortunately, I hold her in my arms.

“Tiffany, are you ok? Wake up! Don’t startle me!” I said as I tapped lightly on her face. It worries that she didn’t answer me. She reminds me when I was young. I was standing on the land while she hid herself in the late. I called her, but she didn’t reply me. Actually, she fell into the late and drowned. However, she was helped; bad memory always is in my mind.

-------------