The happy friendship and the awkwardness atmosphere

CanDy LoVe

“Good grief, Wu YiFan, I would be healthy if I don’t see your face!” Tiffany muttered and bit her low lip.

“Pardon?” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

“Ooh, nothing, let’s back to work!” she told and added, “I will have a good luck today because of him!”

----------------------------

*Lunch time,

Tiffany is sitting alone in the garden in her rest time. She’s thinking of what Kris had told her.

“What should I do?” she asked herself.

“Eating!” a familiar voice appeared behind her.

“Eating??” she amazed and turned to him, “Changmin oppa!!”

“Yeah, it’s me. Right now, it’s lunch time, so you have to eat.” Changmin teased while he was hiding something on his hand.

“Okay~” she pouted and raised her hand up to him.

“How could you know?” he asked as he passed the lunch box to her.

“Hmm~~ it smells so~ good~” she whined, “That smell can’t escape from my nose, he he he...”

“Okay, you’re clever!” he said and sat next to her.

“Thanks god for this delicious food!” she said.

“Pardon? I do it special for you, but you thank god. I don’t get wrong?” he amazed.

“I thank god because god assign you to help me!” she said with bright smile.

“Ooh, I see! Anyway, your god is Sunny?” he asked.

“Um~ maybe!” she nodded and then they enjoyed the lunch together.

-------------

Meanwhile...

Kris and Sooyoung pass them as well.

“Oppa, where did you go last night?” Sooyoung asked but no replied from Kris.

“Kris oppa, let go out this weekend! It has been a while we’ve never go out together. Okay?” she added and shook his hand to catch his attention.

“Huh??? What are talking earlier?” Kris amazed.

“Oppa, you’re being recently.” Sooyoung mumbled.

Out of sudden, Sooyoung said in surprise, “Look, Changmin oppa and Tiffany are over there!”

Kris remains silent while Sooyoung drags him approach Changmin and Tiffany.

“Wow, that’s so romantic!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Ooh, Sooyoung ssi!” Tiffany amazed and then they greeted Sooyoung and Kris.

“Yeah,” Sooyoung replied with a sweet tone while Kris replied with cool face.

“Umm, I’m sorry if we disturb you two.” Sooyoung grinned.

“Oh, no, Changin oppa did lunch box for me. Do you want join us?” Tiffany told.

“Changmin oppa~” Kris imitated Tiffany in unclear tone, “That’s sound close with him!”

“What?” Sooyoung asked Kris.

“Eh~ nothing!” Kris refused.

-----------------------------