What's the real reason?

CanDy LoVe

“Hey, what are you thinking? Don’t worry, you’re with me, you’re safe!” he smirked.

“Ooh, I see~” I replied and hid my laugh.

It upsets him when I doubt his driving ability. At the same time, I feel happy with furious face.

End of Tiffany’s POV

----------------------

At night, Tiffany and Sunny is talking at their dorm.

“MiYoung-ah, you meet a strong candidate!” Sunny teased while she laughed so hard after Tiffany told what happen today.

“Hey, Lee Sunkyu, stop laughing!” Tiffany groaned.

“Ha..ha..... You always change your workplace while your parents can’t stop you. Right now, you have no longer step out to another place because of him.” Sunny smirked and admired to Kris “Hwang MiYoung, you lost!”

“What? I’m not a loser!!!!” Tiffany demanded.

“Who are you? You’re a daughter of Mr. Hwang, the chairman and the owner of SM Hotel which locates in Seoul, and he has share in our hotel. Is it funny? Kris ssi suspect you being a spy. You see??” Sunny told calmly.

“Eh~ I...” Tiffany stuck her word.

“Then you promise him you will not resign unless the real spy is reveal.” Sunny continued.

“I... I did because the situation forced me to say that.” Tiffany pouted.

“And, you plan to break your promise?” Sunny asked curiously.

“I’m not sure!” Tiffany blurted out and went to bed.

Sunny’s POV:

I can’t believe what I have heard from her story. At first, it doesn’t matter after she bumps with the door, but the next day, she has a fever with no specific reason. She told me she was sick because she knew Kris and Wu YiFan is the same person, but Kris or Wu YiFan is person who brings her to hospital. Their relationship is really complicate. I think I got a mistake when I saw his car was stopped in front of the dorm, but it’s real.

“MiYoung-ah, he’s suspicious you, and he takes care of you.” I said as I tried to wake up her, but no replied.

“Actually, he would be done something cruel to me because you’re cheating him.” I added.

“Hey, what are you saying?” she demanded.

“Huh! You’ve not asleep yet?” I teased.

“Ooh, I have a nightmare!” she told and covered her blanket.

“Okay! Good night, girl!” I told and turned off the light.

End of Sunny’s POV

*The next morning, at the restaurant in the SME Hotel

After Kris finishes his breakfast, Sunny comes to meet him.

“I’m full. You can back to serve another guest.” Kris told and read the newspaper.

“I know!” Sunny replied and she kept standing.

“Do you have anything to talk with me?” he asked.

“Tiffany is my friend and my sister as well. I guarantee she is a good girl. She’s not a person you talked with her last night.” Sunny told.

“She told you??” Kris exclaimed.

“Yeah, no secret between us.” she said.

“So, you can tell me where she from and her real identify.” Kris asked seriously.

“She’s orphan. I recommend her to work here because she needs this job.” Sunny finished.

“That’s all???” he amazed.

“Yes,” she smiled.

“Okay, I will consider about it.” he replied with disappointed.

“Kris ssi, could I ask you one more question?” Sunny asked.

“Um, fine.” he gave her an approval.

“You insist to know her because you have doubt on her or because you have another reason else?” Sunny asked seriously.

After she completes her sentence, Kris got surprise and look clueless at Sunny.

----------------

********* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRIS  ********