Tiffany becomes a spy in her owner hotel?

CanDy LoVe

“I gave the food to them, and they gave these lollipops that it’s fair.” she told.

I don’t think she’s a stranger to me. We’re like old friend. There is no barrier from top manager to staff.

End of Kris’s POV

-----------------------

Tiffany’s POV:

Right now, we rest on the bench in the park. Out of sudden, he folds his arm and closes his eye. He’s sleeping? How can?

“Wow, how can he’s sleeping in this position?” I muttered and waved in front of his face, and he didn’t reply anything.

“Ah~ he really feel asleep!” I mumbled.

He probably exhausted!” I pouted as I stared at him.

He’s cool when he sleeps as well. Wu YiFan, if you know who I am, what will you do to me? Do you keep gentle and take care of me like today?

“Wu YiFany, why are you always cruel to me? For you, I’m a wick who will steal inherit and everything from Sulli.” I muttered, biting my low lip, and stuck my tongue to him.

Immediately, he spoke out “I know you’re nagging to me!”

“What? You’re not sleeping!” I got shock.

“Yeah, I fell asleep, but you awaked me!” he smirked.

“Pardon!” I amazed.

“I work at my office longer than I stay at home, and I sit on my chair more than I lie on my bed, so I just rest everywhere or with this position if I feel tired.” he told.

“What a pity!” I blurted out.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Eh~ nothing, anyway, why you came to my dorm, and you knew I was sick?” I asked curiously.

“Eh~~ I .. I...” he stuttered and responded awkwardly “Ms. Park told me, and I just came and took a look.”

“Oh, I see~” I smiled.

“Luhan asked me to look after you before he left. Don’t misunderstand!” he tried to explained.

“I don’t say anything!” I teased.

He speechless, eating his lollipop, and turning to another side.

“How cute~” I thought. The first time I’ve seen him as another face. He’s like a kid.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Then they remain silent. That’s an awkward atmosphere and that’s a leisure time for them as well. They enjoy looking the view of the night light at the park.

“There is a spy in our hotel!” Kris spoke out.

“Huh?” Tiffany amazed.

“Our revenue is decrease from time to time and our outstanding staffs have resigned one by one. I bet that spy tried to collect and provide the hotel’s information to our competitor.” he told seriously.

“Good grift!” she blurt out.

“First, I can’t determine who he/she is. Until now, I have ...” he didn’t finish, she cut “Who?”

“I found out this letter in your dorm!” Kris said and passed the letter to her.

“Resign letter!!” she amazed and opened wide eyes because this was her resign letter that she had prepared after she realized Kris is Wu YiFan, her hater.

“You purpose to resign because I’m here and you can’t report any information to your boss?” he asked suspiciously.

“Pardon? You’re suspicious on me??” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Why you write the resign letter while I’m finding out who is the real spy?” Kris told.

“How come???’ Tiffany gazed, and became clueless and speechless.

“Who am I? I’m Tiffany Hwang MiYoung. I’m a daughter of Mr. Hwang, the owner of SM Hotel. How can I become the spy? Silly guy, Wu YiFan!!” Tiffany mused.

--------------------------